Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 28th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
Noting a bug for the Aegis. Thing cPUCanniSu is not picking up the customization numbers from field[abValue3]. As the timing is set at Post level 10000 and cPUAegHelp is posting at Post-level 12000.
Great catch! This is fixed and will be in the next release.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1541 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old April 1st, 2018, 02:34 PM
The Archetype : Stop Replace Ability has an error. Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression.
Dwayne is offline   #1542 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
The Archetype : Stop Replace Ability has an error. Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression.
The only way I found to duplicate this is if the archetype you selected did not replace ANY abilities. Then the the 2nd dropdown gets confused trying to build a list of "replaced abilities".

I changed the way to the adjustment works so if no abilities are replaced then no 2nd dropdown is displayed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1543 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:07 PM
Shadow, I love what you did with the Arcane Pool adjustment thingy... any chance you'll make one for the other abilities that modify weapons such as Divine Bond? and the WarPriest Sacred/Armor/Weapon thingy?
LazarX is offline   #1544 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:16 PM
If it helps the character is a Dhampir Necromancer with the Cruoromancer archetype using the "The Archetype : Stop Replace Ability" to get the familiar back. Not a big deal but just wanted you to know about it. Thanks again for all your hard work. Someone should start a Go Fund Me page for you.
Dwayne is offline   #1545 Reply With Quote
Golkiwu

Old April 4th, 2018, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golkiwu View Post
I am thinking I have found an small error in the Solar Wind PoW description of Searing Break. It is listed as a Level 5 maneuver in HL but ,including errata, I see it as level 4 (Pow p99).
Additionally, the Text for Solar Flare is displaying the Text for Solar Meteor Blow.

That's Homunculus!
Golkiwu is offline   #1546 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 4th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Quote:
I am thinking I have found an small error in the Solar Wind PoW description of Searing Break. It is listed as a Level 5 maneuver in HL but ,including errata, I see it as level 4 (Pow p99).
Additionally, the Text for Solar Flare is displaying the Text for Solar Meteor Blow.
These are both fixed and will be in the next update. Sorry I must have missed your original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
If it helps the character is a Dhampir Necromancer with the Cruoromancer archetype using the "The Archetype : Stop Replace Ability" to get the familiar back. Not a big deal but just wanted you to know about it. Thanks again for all your hard work. Someone should start a Go Fund Me page for you.
Ah yeah. Cruoromancer does not replace any Abilities but instead removes a "Custom Ability". I know it sounds like the same idea as both are Abilities but very different coding in HL. Unfortunately the way the adjustment is coded it can't bring back your Arcane Bonds "Custom Ability". I will try and see about adding another Adjustment to bring back Custom Abilities on an archetype. Maybe I can make the current one do it but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
Shadow, I love what you did with the Arcane Pool adjustment thingy... any chance you'll make one for the other abilities that modify weapons such as Divine Bond? and the WarPriest Sacred/Armor/Weapon thingy?
I would really like to to yes! I don't have a good timeline of when yet.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1547 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old April 4th, 2018, 11:58 AM
That's good to hear.

I tried doing so but I kind of blew up herolab and spewed flaming bits of code all over the place. It's like the Matrix effect, only with fire.
LazarX is offline   #1548 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 4th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
That's good to hear.

I tried doing so but I kind of blew up herolab and spewed flaming bits of code all over the place. It's like the Matrix effect, only with fire.
LOL yeah its a crazy bit of coding to make it work. I am not 100% happy with how I have it implemented because I have to "remake" the same script logic LW has already done. I was trying to see if I could find a better way...

I wish I had a way to pass a pointer to another script. Man that would make life easier for so many things.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1549 Reply With Quote
thistledown

Old April 11th, 2018, 11:42 AM
There's a chronicle that allows a Soulbound Doll as a familiar. Could something be added to the community pack that adds that to the list of available familiars in HL?
thistledown is offline   #1550 Reply With Quote