Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition

Notices

latharian1983

Old October 18th, 2016, 03:28 AM
So I have noticed that there is no Vampire Class (Found in Heroes of the Shadow). So I have packed up my backpack and set fourth on my adventure to create one. I'm sure I am going to be posting a bit as I move forward and run into issues that I can't seem to find an answer for. So my first issue is Vulnerable Radiant 5. I have managed to set the resistance, but what about vulnerability?
latharian1983 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
latharian1983

Old October 18th, 2016, 07:37 PM
So the next issue is the Healing Surge Value, for vampires they get 2 and you don't add the Constitution modifier. How do I override that calculation.
latharian1983 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
latharian1983

Old October 18th, 2016, 07:43 PM
The authoring kit is not very helpful in this. I am a programmer but I don't see any references to some of this. These happen to be unique to the Vampire class so I can't see how it has been done in other classes.
latharian1983 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old October 20th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Unfortunately, there are a few things the basic code is not set up to do very well. My best guess is that you need to set it up to call a custom version of the Surge Value in Traits, but I couldn't tell you how to do that since I'm not at all clear where in the code calls that Trait, and thus how to tell a Vampire class to use that alternate version of the value.
Paragon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote