Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 20th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeardSean View Post
The wierd thing is, I remember printing a sheet of the calculated rolls, at some point, a couple years ago. Now, I can't seem to.
That feature was re-worked awhile back and made configurable for each character. Details on this were included in the FAQ at the time of the change.

Go to the Character menu and select the Configure Character option. Under "Output Settings", check the box next to "Separate Sheet for Rolls". If you want this sheet to always print, set this as your default and all subsequently created characters will inherit the setting.
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 20th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by null_void View Post
I'll add another vote for this. It would be extremely useful when I'm printing out NPCs (or cheat sheets for my players) to have things like contract costs, catches and descriptions on a supplemental page (or enumerated in any way).

Of course, I have no idea whether or not there are copyright issues with stuff like this. I'm guessing there aren't, since the text has been reproduced within the product already.
Since including the content in printed output could potentially reduce the need for players to have the rulebooks, this is something that requires approval from WW. Based on recent conversations with them, I think they'll be more receptive to this than they would have been a year or two ago. But we'll see how they respond when I ask....
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
RedBeardSean

Old May 20th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Found it! Awesome, and thank you!
RedBeardSean is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
ChaosInc80

Old June 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Just bought a license for this for my game group. Have to say it's the best tool I've come across.

All that aside, I would also like to see this added to the program. My players were a bit disappointed when I printed out their "new" character sheets, but didn't print out everything for them. We're a group that is used to utilizing 4-page character sheets in our games. Would be great if HL could mimic this.
ChaosInc80 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
chrmanMa0

Old June 21st, 2010, 04:48 PM
I am not sure if I missed it or not but if it is not available I would like it if I could include selected character images in the output for a character. If it is already available and I missed it could you please direct me to the instructions for turning it on.

Thanks.
chrmanMa0 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote