Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

romanmage

Old November 2nd, 2019, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the help. Pretty new to HLO and after searching the forums and the interwebs, I've failed to find the answer. My character has found a Staff of Evocation Greater and I've put it into HLO. But I can't seem to figure out how to add charges to the staff. When I equip it, it's spells come up on the left hand side of the interface (when I click the "Play" tab that is) but every thing is 0 of 0. How do I get the system to manage the staff's charges? How do I get charges into the staff through the HLO interface?

romanmage is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dragoon4580

Old November 20th, 2019, 08:59 AM
This is a problem I have noticed with staves as well.
Also, staves, wands, and scrolls are using a base DC/spell attack and not the class DC/spell attack.
Scrolls also recharge on daily reset/nights rest instead of being consumed when used.
dragoon4580 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dragoon4580

Old November 20th, 2019, 09:02 AM
There is a work around in temporary adjustments, override maximum uses.
In addition to this staves, wands, and scrolls are using a base DC/spell attack and not the class DC/spell attack.
Scrolls are also resetting on daily reset/nights rest, instead of being consumed on use.
dragoon4580 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote