Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Portilis

Old June 14th, 2017, 02:22 AM
So... does anyone know of any way to alter the BAB for an individual weapon?

I'm trying to adjust a Spiritual Weapon adjustment that I have that bootstraps in a pre-created weapon entry, as one of the players has the Spiritual Guardian feat that grants class level as effective BAB for spiritual weapons only, including granting the additional attacks where appropriate.
Portilis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old June 14th, 2017, 10:09 AM
There should be a field on weapons for that. It was used, I think, for the playtest version of Warpriest, before that got tossed out.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old June 14th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
There should be a field on weapons for that. It was used, I think, for the playtest version of Warpriest, before that got tossed out.
That doesn't sound like something I'd consider stable. If it was for that one purpose, I'd be worried that it could be deleted at any time.
Silveras is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old June 14th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
That doesn't sound like something I'd consider stable. If it was for that one purpose, I'd be worried that it could be deleted at any time.
Well, you succeed in misunderestimating the value we place on not breaking peoples stuff. It's true that from time to time we screw up anyway, but in general once we have added a mechanism like this we won't remove it for fear that someone might have used it. You've no idea the hair I have lost trying to figure out how to frankenstein a new mechanism that takes from what we already established. The attack bonus rework I did comes to mind.

Tis why I am so happy with the relatively clean slate we're building for starfinder. I am sure that system will eventually have its own bugaboos, but at least there won't be bits of 3.5 floating around in it like hips in a whale.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote