Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Merlino

Old August 5th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overspace View Post
I couldnt find it reported anywhere, for an Oracle with the Mystery of Life, spells added for level 16 and 18 are not the right ones.
It adds mass cure critical at 16 instead of mass heal, and mass heal at 18 instead of true resurrection
Was going to quote the APG but thought it would be worth checking the erratta 1st. I'm glad I did...

Here's the original text:

Bonus Spells: detect undead (3rd), lesser restoration (5th),
neutralize poison (7th), restoration (9th), breath of life (11th),
heal (13th), greater restoration (15th), mass cure critical wounds
(17th), mass heal (19th).

Here's Paizo's errata:

detect undead (2nd), lesser restoration (4th), neutralize poison
(6th), restoration (8th), breath of life (10th), heal (12th), greater
restoration (14th), mass heal (16th), true resurrection (18th).

Good Catch.
Merlino is offline   #321
Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 5th, 2011, 07:38 AM
For the special armor types from the Faction Guide, can you include information on the slowing effects of those item powers in the descriptions ( for example, vital guard). The items are correctly applying the penalties but no where in the description is it telling you why there is a penalty.
Bishop37 is offline   #322
Jeremiziah

Old August 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Hi guys - not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but:

In the Ultimate Combat package with a Dervish Dancer Bard archetype, a bard is only supposed to be able to apply their Perform (dance) skill to Acrobatics checks (as part of Versatile Dance) at 2nd level. Currently, that's happening at first level.

Many thanks for the awesome product!
Jeremiziah is offline   #323
BustaRhymes

Old August 5th, 2011, 04:15 PM
If I have a 12th level Human-Alzanti Pureblood rogue and make him a skeletal champion, all the rogue abilities are grey (stating requirements not met).
BustaRhymes is offline   #324
Silveras

Old August 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I did not find this posted previously with a search, but...

The Ogre Hook claims to appear in both Adventurer's Armory and Rise of the Runelords data sets. However, when the Adventurer's Armory is selected without Rise of the Runelords, it does not appear. It does appear, with the updated statistics from Adventurer's Armory, when I select the Rise of the Runelords data set (or both data sets).
Silveras is offline   #325
Paris.Crenshaw

Old August 5th, 2011, 09:26 PM
The problem is that the skeletal champion (it's misspelled in Hero Lab) template turns off all of the base creature's special abilities, except for those derived from the other variant skeleton types.

At first, I thought that was what the template is supposed to do, but the description in the bestiary clearly states that "many gain class levels." Even This particular template shouldn't turn off special abilities granted by class levels.

The sample skeletal champion is just a level 1 warrior, so the stock creature's stats don't reveal the fact that all special abilities are disabled.

The quickest way to fix this is to open the editor and create a copy of the "Skeleton Champion" template and name it "Skeletal Champion." Then, go into the Eval Scripts and remove the following code from the first script:

Code:
      ~ Disable all special abilities apart from the ones that we bootstrap
      var searchexpr as string
      searchexpr = "!component.BaseFeat & !(SpecSource.tmSkeleton | SpecSource.tmBloodSke | SpecSource.tmBurnSkel | SpecSource.tmSkelCham) & !SpecType.Movement & !thingid.typUndead"
        foreach pick in hero from Ability where searchexpr
          perform eachpick.assign[Helper.SpcDisable]
          nexteach
You won't be able to add any of the variant skeleton templates or the magus template to it without modifying them to allow for the Skeletal Champion template, but it should meet your needs for creating a skeletal champion rogue 12 character.
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #326
BustaRhymes

Old August 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Thanks for posting a fix!
BustaRhymes is offline   #327
Paris.Crenshaw

Old August 6th, 2011, 09:53 AM
You're welcome.

It's not the most elegant fix, but it will work until the code gurus can get back from GenCon and explain a better way to do it.
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #328
jbpeters

Old August 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM
I just purchased the ultimate combat add on. None of the new armors were available in the armor selection list. Is this a latter update?
jbpeters is offline   #329
poizen37

Old August 7th, 2011, 05:14 AM
Hey folks!

This one is part BUG, part entry question. I figured the BUG part took precedence so I posted here.

According to the SRD, the Centipede is supposed to get a +2 racial bonus to it's poison for a total DC of 13. I'm only seeing 11. When I look at the data file, I can't find the racial bonus.

As I am currently entering the Sewer Centipede, how would I go about adding that on my own?
poizen37 is offline   #330
Closed Thread