Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Z-Man

Old September 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I think the title says it all, but when I save the HL character doc as an xml file, it doesn't seem to be compatible with open RPG. Is this an easy fix or even an option?
Thanks
Z-Man is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 16th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Until you mentioned it here, I had never *heard* of Open RPG. So no, we don't support it in any way. I have no idea whether it would be easy or hard to add support. We're currently working with the d20Pro team to provide nearly seamless integration with a virtual tabletop tool. We could potentially support OpenRPG, but it depends on (a) how much work would be involved and (b) how much effort they would be investing in the effort from their end. This latter point really translates to whether we would have to do all the work or they would "meet us halfway" in getting some sort of integration working. At this point, I don't have a clue on either of those questions.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote