Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

sutech

Old August 22nd, 2008, 03:42 AM
Hello. I sent in a Support email with my license information, but have not gotten a response. My laptop died and I have a new replacement I'm trying to install it on (I used the secondary license on a temp pc at home, keyword being TEMPORARY). I would really appreciate a response to my request to deactivate my license so that I can reinstall this program and use it for my warhammer tounament tomorrow.

I bought the new version not too long ago and used to use the previous versions. This new licensing mechanism is a good idea, but unfortunatly it requires a higher level of responsiveness from the company. The forums seem to indicate that that is not happening.

A suggestion that may help would be if you allowed your license management website to deactive codes and assign out new ones, rather than do the secondary activation code, or additionally.

Thanks!
sutech is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
sutech

Old August 24th, 2008, 06:58 AM
I would really appreciate a response. There's been no response by email or forums. I don't see an average wait time listed on the support pages. So I'm not sure if I should have to wait one, two, three days or over a week?

Email was sent Wed 20th.

Is there a phone number I should be calling? If I get no response and bring it back to the store for a return will I get my money back? I mean, I like it, really want to use it, but I CAN'T.

David (SuTech)
http://www.assaultphase.com
sutech is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
sutech

Old August 27th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Just a reminder that I'm looking for somebody to respond to my email about my license. It's been a week (5 business days) now.

David (SuTech)
http://www.assaultphase.com
sutech is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 29th, 2008, 03:01 PM
At 04:42 AM 8/22/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
I bought the new version not too long ago and used to use the previous versions. This new licensing mechanism is a good idea, but unfortunatly it requires a higher level of responsiveness from the company. The forums seem to indicate that that is not happening.

A suggestion that may help would be if you allowed your license management website to deactive codes and assign out new ones, rather than do the secondary activation code, or additionally.
Most users will obtain a new computer or reformat an existing computer every couple of years. If your license was last activated on a new computer more than 120 days ago, then the server automatically allows you to move a license freely to a new system. The only time a problem arises is when you want to move a license within that initial 4-month window, which is actually very infrequent. In those cases, you'll need to contact support and have us modify your license to eliminate the remaining waiting period. Normally, we get such emails processed within 24-48 hours of receipt. But we've had some technical issues in the last couple of weeks that have impacted support (see separate post). We're working to get those issues sorted out now.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote