Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

the12thronin

Old January 14th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I emailed the support address last Thursday regarding a license transfer issue. I have not heard back from anyone there (and I have checked my junk email) regarding the issue. I'm posting here in hopes of someone seeing and responding.

I purchased a Windows XP laptop and got a secondary license at the end of last year. This week I subsequently had to upgrade to Windows Vista for work purposes and now I cannot get Army Builder to open in any state except the demo. Is it possible for you to reset this so that I can use the product on the laptop again?
the12thronin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 15th, 2008, 01:12 AM
At 12:54 PM 1/14/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
I emailed the support address last Thursday regarding a license transfer issue. I have not heard back from anyone there (and I have checked my junk email) regarding the issue. I'm posting here in hopes of someone seeing and responding.

I purchased a Windows XP laptop and got a secondary license at the end of last year. This week I subsequently had to upgrade to Windows Vista for work purposes and now I cannot get Army Builder to open in any state except the demo. Is it possible for you to reset this so that I can use the product on the laptop again?
I'm replying to this as an FYI for anyone who does a search of the forums in the future and finds this thread. These sorts of issues can only be resolved via direct email to tech support. Support emails are typically handled within 48 hours of receipt, excluding the obvious exceptions of weekends and holidays.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote