Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old January 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Ushabti , They come standard wtih Great Weapons. But they can replace the Great Weapons for free with one of the Following, Great Bows and Additional Hand Weapons.

The Army Builder entry does not have the Great Weapons selected. Also, it allows you to add Great Weapon, Great Bow and Extra Hand Weapon at the same time without error.
Fixed for 2.52. I found a neat background code for these free exchanges, learned it making the Skullcrushers for WoC
EdSteiner is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
EdwardQ

Old April 16th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Prince Apophas cannot be the General (TK book 58). While there is not a option to select him to be the General. The Roster Validation Report does states that needs highest Leadership. I have a Liche Priest as my general (ld 7) and Prince Apophas on my list.
EdwardQ is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 16th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Fixed for 2.57
EdSteiner is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
hmjesus

Old July 10th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Skeleton Chariots should have the Impact Hits special rule (they do have Chariot Legions to increase the strength, but impact hits themselves aren't mentioned)
hmjesus is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old July 12th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmjesus View Post
Skeleton Chariots should have the Impact Hits special rule (they do have Chariot Legions to increase the strength, but impact hits themselves aren't mentioned)
Fixed for 2.62
EdSteiner is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Luke_Fletcher1993

Old October 19th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Im new to army builder and have gone on the tomb kings list but can only find High Lyche Priests and Tomb Kings under the Lords section and none of the other ones? Help please
Luke_Fletcher1993 is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old October 24th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Fletcher1993 View Post
Im new to army builder and have gone on the tomb kings list but can only find High Lyche Priests and Tomb Kings under the Lords section and none of the other ones? Help please
I suspect you mean the special characters. You need to select show/hide special characters. Enjoy and welcome to the forums.
EdSteiner is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Maverick the Slaughterer

Old February 12th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Skeleton Horse Archers should be Scouts. Skeleton Horsemen should have Vanguard.
Maverick the Slaughterer is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 12th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick the Slaughterer View Post
Skeleton Horse Archers should be Scouts. Skeleton Horsemen should have Vanguard.
Both units already had the listed in the description text region, I have cleared it and added it to special rules subsection.

Fixed
EdSteiner is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
greyhseer

Old March 11th, 2014, 04:17 AM
Unless I have this wrong, but I don't believe I do: Templegaurd has 3+ save listed...but they have halberds which are a two handed weapon so they cannot get a 3+ in combat (should be 4+)...they only get 3+ against shooting
greyhseer is offline   #30 Reply With Quote