Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Daggaroth

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
Hi all,

I'm currently playing as a level 5 Alchemist and my GM has given me the greenlight to start researching how to make bomb traps. which is a special ability for the "Alchemical Trapper" archtype despite me not taking that at level 1 or being a Kobold.

I am wondering though how, or if its even possible, to add that particular special ability to my character in hero lab, or if I'm just going to need to write it down somewhere and remember that I have it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this matter you can provide
Daggaroth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:03 PM
Perhaps you could copy the existing archetype in the editor and remove the prereqs and any other abilities your DM isn't granting you, then apply that to your character?
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Yeah, Id go into the editor, copy the archetype, strip all the prereqs, and everything not related to that ability. I would also make sure that you disable the replacement that comes along with that feature of the archetype.
Minous is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Daggaroth

Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestion! how do I go about finding which file contains the specific archtype I want to copy?
Daggaroth is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
You don't need that, just open a new user file go to archetype and click copy scroll down to Alchemical Trapper highlight and click OK
ErinRigh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote