Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

austnorm

Old April 17th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Hello all,

I am currently using the 3.1 AB version with the latest files, rule sets selected are:
Chapter - space wolves
Scenario - normal mission
Core expansion lists - core lists
File version - 1.01b for bug reports and I have a couple of queries.

My HQ units have a wolf guard attached and the transport option selected is land raider. AB does not include an option in the transport section of the squad for the crusader or redeemer variants.

If I try to select a redeemer as a separate option (not attached to a unit/squad) AB is happy and no validation errors are raised.

If I try to select a Crusader or standard Land Raider off the available units list the validation rules are broken and the message is "this unit is not allowed a transport"

Should all three variants be available as a transport option for my HQ squads or seperately, or am I wrong.

Also wolf scouts according to the codex do not have a min/max number of squads but the validation rule is coming up as a max of one.

And finally elites and heavys are showing as a min/max allowed of 0-3.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I am new to AB. If the post needs to be moved let me know the appropriate spot.

Many thanks

Norm
austnorm is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old April 19th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austnorm View Post
Hello all,

I am currently using the 3.1 AB version with the latest files, rule sets selected are:
Chapter - space wolves
Scenario - normal mission
Core expansion lists - core lists
File version - 1.01b for bug reports and I have a couple of queries.

My HQ units have a wolf guard attached and the transport option selected is land raider. AB does not include an option in the transport section of the squad for the crusader or redeemer variants.

If I try to select a redeemer as a separate option (not attached to a unit/squad) AB is happy and no validation errors are raised.

If I try to select a Crusader or standard Land Raider off the available units list the validation rules are broken and the message is "this unit is not allowed a transport"

Should all three variants be available as a transport option for my HQ squads or seperately, or am I wrong.
Unless it specifcally says 'Land Raider Crusader' or 'Land Raider Redeemer' under a unit's transport options then you may only take a Land Raider.

Quote:
Also wolf scouts according to the codex do not have a min/max number of squads but the validation rule is coming up as a max of one.
Please read the first paragraph under the heading 'Options' in the Wolf Scout entry in the codex. There are two Wolf Scout entries in the datafiles because of this and you're most likely choosing the wrong entry.

Quote:
And finally elites and heavys are showing as a min/max allowed of 0-3.
That's because of the Force Organization chart (see page 87 of the Warhammer 40,000 5th edition rulebook).
Ghaz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote