Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old June 15th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengist View Post
Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing the d20 since I see that there is a community mod for the 'splat books'. Now I keep coming across what splat books are in the works, but is there a list somewhere of all the books that are in the mod currently and a link to the download?

Thank you for your patience.
The link and instructions for download can be found in the very first post of this thread. As for a list of what's available, there really isn't one. Most of the 3.5 books have had at least some content entered. Very few have had all content entered however. If there's something specific you are looking for, I can tell you whether it's there, and if not I can add it to the to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #491 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 15th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing the d20 since I see that there is a community mod for the 'splat books'. Now I keep coming across what splat books are in the works, but is there a list somewhere of all the books that are in the mod currently and a link to the download?

Thank you for your patience.
Your best way of testing this out is to load up HL in demo mode and then install the Community Addon. You can't save characters or print them in demo mode but you can play around and make some characters to get a feel for everything.

You can even make full use of the editor tools to add your own custom content. Heck I used HL initially for 9 months in demo mode before buying. I had been burned too many times by character creation software. But now I can't imagine gaming or running games without it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #492 Reply With Quote
Hengist

Old June 20th, 2016, 10:50 AM
What I'm looking for specifically is the Human, Elf Paragon class from Unearthed Arcana, the Stormsinger from Frostburn, the Radiant Servant of Pelor (Complete Divine?), the Bloodhound, the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant out of Races of the Wild and the Shadowdancer. I'll check out the first post of the thread to find the Add-on. Thanks

Last edited by Hengist; June 20th, 2016 at 11:00 AM.
Hengist is offline   #493 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 20th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Quote:
What I'm looking for specifically is the Human, Elf Paragon class from Unearthed Arcana, the Stormsinger from Frostburn, the Radiant Servant of Pelor (Complete Divine?), the Bloodhound, the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant out of Races of the Wild and the Shadowdancer. I'll check out the first post of the thread to find the Add-on. Thanks
Everything except the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant is currently included in the community set. I'll add this to the to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #494 Reply With Quote
Hengist

Old June 21st, 2016, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Everything except the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant is currently included in the community set. I'll add this to the to-do list.
Unless I'm missing something in the Prestige Class drop down menu, Storm singer isn't included either. Storm Talon is present, though.

Out of curiosity, any plans on a World of Greyhawk variants (Suel, Flan, Valley Elves, etc) for d20?
Hengist is offline   #495 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Unless I'm missing something in the Prestige Class drop down menu, Storm singer isn't included either. Storm Talon is present, though.

Out of curiosity, any plans on a World of Greyhawk variants (Suel, Flan, Valley Elves, etc) for d20?
Sorry. I must have skipped over that one. I'll add it to the to-do list.

I don't currently have a plan for World of Greyhawk. It would be pretty far down the list right now.
Sendric is offline   #496 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old June 22nd, 2016, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collective Quotes
Quote:
Quote:
.........Don't currently have a plan for World of Greyhawk. It would be pretty far down the list right now.
I have been assembling this for the WOG based on varied Racial modifications for my own campaign. I am not certain if that "fits" the idea of variant here however.

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #497 Reply With Quote
Hengist

Old June 22nd, 2016, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Sorry. I must have skipped over that one. I'll add it to the to-do list.

I don't currently have a plan for World of Greyhawk. It would be pretty far down the list right now.
Danke.

Macht nichts. Just curious.
Hengist is offline   #498 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old July 28th, 2016, 04:57 PM
I have noticed that Uncanny Dodge has been consolidated under a single special to account for different sources adding up to Improved Uncanny Dodge. Is there any plan for doing this for Evasion as well? Two different sources of Evasion usually stack into Improved Evasion.
Illyahr is offline   #499 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 29th, 2016, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
I have noticed that Uncanny Dodge has been consolidated under a single special to account for different sources adding up to Improved Uncanny Dodge. Is there any plan for doing this for Evasion as well? Two different sources of Evasion usually stack into Improved Evasion.
That would be a core issue. Shadow has been going through the various base classes and updating them. To my knowledge, he hasn't gotten to Rogue yet, but it's possible that when he does he will consolidate the Evasion specials. I don't know that for fact though.
Sendric is offline   #500 Reply With Quote