Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Valyar

Old December 1st, 2018, 01:04 AM
I created 7 levels of hierarchy, each level has very long name and the scrollbar appeared when I added level 7 with limited ability to scroll. I made very long names. Screenshot attached.

There is definitely a bug here.
  • The horizontal scrolling does not appear properly when topic name is too long and does not scroll until the end of the name
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horiz_scrollbar_bug.jpg (35.4 KB, 26 views)

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.
Valyar is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Cammagno

Old December 1st, 2018, 09:59 AM
I am experiencing a strange bug: when trying to format a snippet (bold, italics, etc.) ig automatically goes to another snippet of the same topic and fornats it instead.
I have to restart RW to make it format the correct snippet, until this happens again.

Edit: this only happens using the formatting buttons, not with the formatting shortcuts

Edit 2: reinstalling RW fixed this

Last edited by Cammagno; December 9th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Cammagno is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Happydevil43

Old December 1st, 2018, 04:03 PM
Firstly I'll start off by saying not sure this is a bug or a feature:

1. I changed the topic type from Scene to Location, and decided that I had it wrong changed it back - so it duplicated every snippet.

2. Not sure if this is a bug - but hey if its a feature I like it - RW no longer warns you on duplicate names. Eg. Create 2 storerooms. it used to say something about duplicate names and did you want to use it anyway... it no longer prompts you. [EDIT] - It will do it if the duplicate was created in 245 or earlier...

Last edited by Happydevil43; December 1st, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Happydevil43 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old December 2nd, 2018, 12:23 PM
I get the "Index was outside the bounds of the array" now on my main realm. It opened ok on release day, I made a quick change, synched with the web, dead now. It does NOT have bulk imports.

All other realms, including those with bulk imports, are working fine.
AEIOU is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
craghammer

Old December 3rd, 2018, 03:40 AM
@rob and crew: What is the status on ongoing work to address issues reported by those who have tried the 246 version? Any thoughts to share?
craghammer is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Valyar

Old December 5th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Another bug that continues to exist in the 64 version (I reported this long ago):
  • When the shortcut for Clear Formatting (Ctrl + Space) operation is used in a snippet, a space is added automatically in the very beginning of the first paragraph.

Valyar is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Valyar

Old December 9th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Probably it is intentional feature, to keep users aware that it is BETA, but still
  • The exclamation mark does not go away when Released notes are checked in the Tools tab and the Release Notes section of the page.

Valyar is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 10th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
Probably it is intentional feature, to keep users aware that it is BETA, but still
  • The exclamation mark does not go away when Released notes are checked in the Tools tab and the Release Notes section of the page.
I noticed this just today!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
McGray

Old December 13th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craghammer View Post
@rob and crew: What is the status on ongoing work to address issues reported by those who have tried the 246 version? Any thoughts to share?
I second that question, a status update would be nice
McGray is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Merion

Old December 13th, 2018, 11:19 PM
Yes, a update would be good.

The weekly progress update is overdue this week. Come on, LWD, didn't you see how happy everyone was about the increased communication? Don't get sloppy with it again, that would make me sad. If rob has health or work issues keeping him from posting, let at least someone else inform us about that. Even a "sorry, too busy, no update this week" from the intern would be better than silence.
Merion is offline   #30 Reply With Quote