Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Genjoku

Old September 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I am interested in playing a Psychic Rogue variant class (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20040723b) along with the elocator prestige class from the Psionics Handbook for a 3.5 campaign.

Since I am new to HL, I am not sure how to enter a custom class, or to modify an existing class that is a close approximation.

Could someone please tell me how I might enter a class or prestige class in HL d20?
Genjoku is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ynnswa

Old September 18th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Entering a custom class or copying an existing one to modify can be done in the Hero Lab Editor. You can start it with the "Launch Editor" command under the "Tools" menu in Hero Lab. The Editor has a help file that includes basic tutorials including how to add a new class. Most of what you need can be found in that help file.

If you run into specific problems that don't seem to be addressed in the help file, you can also try searching these forums for old posts. It has been my experience that most of my questions have already been asked an answered here and can be found in the forums pretty easily. And, of course, you can post questions here. Someone usually offers a solution or a suggestion pretty quickly.

Good luck!
ynnswa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old September 20th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Have you tried the editor tutorial yet? If you go into d20 HL, go to Tools select editor. In the editor go to Help then Help Using this Editor. It will then open your internet browser. From there use the tutorial to get a basic understanding of the editor.

If you have specific questions on how to do something post the question and someone should be able to guide you in the right direction.
Provos is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old September 21st, 2011, 05:28 AM
umm, when did ynnswa post? I totally miss it.
Provos is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 21st, 2011, 07:31 AM
This forum has an over-enthusiastic spam filter, and flagged ynnswa's post for attention from a moderator (and hid it until then).
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ynnswa

Old September 21st, 2011, 03:12 PM
Drat! It must have found the encoded messages I send in posts...
ynnswa is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Guiche007

Old May 16th, 2014, 05:37 AM
Hi Genjoku,

have you finish to create it because i try to create it but i have a lot of problem with the incrementation of the sneak attack ability. If it's work is it possible to send it to me?

Thanks
Guiche007 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote