Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

cshadow133

Old February 19th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Spell: Animal Growth
-Only works now if your an animal.
So, I tried checking out the d20pf site in his signature, also reading over the forum posts to see if things changed and I noticed that this (after a few pages) shows that all of it is in 4.15 update. I am wondering where to find these adjustments? I go to the adjustments tab for a wolf, whom we are using the changes size as an animal companion, and used the Size Change to +1 (Med to large) and it gives +2 Str and -2 Dex, which is incorrect.

I am trying to find a way to add the Animal Growth spell (or those stats) to my animal companion either permanently or temporarily so that it will adjust attacks, dmg, skills, and such appropriately. But I don't see Spell: Animal Growth in the adjustments tab.

Help?

Shadow
cshadow133 is offline   #151 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 19th, 2019, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshadow133 View Post
So, I tried checking out the d20pf site in his signature, also reading over the forum posts to see if things changed and I noticed that this (after a few pages) shows that all of it is in 4.15 update. I am wondering where to find these adjustments? I go to the adjustments tab for a wolf, whom we are using the changes size as an animal companion, and used the Size Change to +1 (Med to large) and it gives +2 Str and -2 Dex, which is incorrect.

I am trying to find a way to add the Animal Growth spell (or those stats) to my animal companion either permanently or temporarily so that it will adjust attacks, dmg, skills, and such appropriately. But I don't see Spell: Animal Growth in the adjustments tab.

Help?

Shadow
Spell Adjustments where all donated to LW and are part of the main program. No community files/Packs required.

Go to the "Adjust" tab and the top most table is "Spell Adjustments". That is where you will find the the spell Animal Growth.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #152 Reply With Quote
cshadow133

Old February 20th, 2019, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Spell Adjustments where all donated to LW and are part of the main program. No community files/Packs required.

Go to the "Adjust" tab and the top most table is "Spell Adjustments". That is where you will find the the spell Animal Growth.
Thanks for the response, ShadowChemosh. My mistake is trying to use the d20 system and searching through the Pathfinder forum to find an answer, and then asking the question in the Pathfinder forum on why I can't find out how this works.

My mistake. I will ask it in the d20 forum.

Shadow
cshadow133 is offline   #153 Reply With Quote