Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

thecosmicgoose

Old May 20th, 2011, 11:34 PM
hole peeps. let me give some background to my problem just in case its relevant.

back in 2007 i got HL from my LGS and installed it, then promptly forgot about it untill recently. i re-downloaded HL from the lone wolf site and found that my original license still worked. i chose Mutants and Masterminds 3e as my freebie, but for some reason it stays in demo mode when i try to pull it up.

does having an older license somehow screw the process up? i am installing it on a new computer, but im not concerned with keeping HL active on my old one. i'd be fine with it transferring to this new one.

thanks!
thecosmicgoose is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 21st, 2011, 02:29 AM
When you FIRST activate your license, you select a game system of your choice. However, you first activated your license back in 2007, long before M&M3 existed, so I'm sure you originally selected a different game system from M&M3. You can determine which game system you originally selected by going to the License menu within the product and selecting View License Info. Unfortunately, you are not able to pick a different game system four years later. You can fully utilize the game system you originally selected, but all others will be in demo mode. If you wish to utilize M&M3E, you will need to purchase access to it, which can be accomplished by going to the License menu and selecting Purchase Data Package.

Hope this helps...
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
thecosmicgoose

Old May 21st, 2011, 04:30 AM
ah, i see. thanks for the help! purchasing the data package now.
thecosmicgoose is offline   #3 Reply With Quote