Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Alghaster

Old July 21st, 2018, 10:20 AM
Hiya,

I have an investigator character who just took the investigator talent of mutagens. I read that you must add the mutagen as an item on the magic tab to use it, but when I search the list I only find cognatogens. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know what switch I neglected to flip.
Alghaster is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old July 21st, 2018, 12:59 PM
On the magic tab there should be a section right after Potions and Oils called Mutigens if ou have the Advanced Player's Guide checked
ErinRigh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Alghaster

Old July 21st, 2018, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
On the magic tab there should be a section right after Potions and Oils called Mutigens if ou have the Advanced Player's Guide checked
Thanks for the response. Yes, the Mutagens category is showing up, but the only thing listed under mutagens is the Cognatogen.

Last edited by Alghaster; July 21st, 2018 at 08:14 PM.
Alghaster is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old July 21st, 2018, 09:17 PM
Cognitogens are from Ultimate Magic, are you certain you have the advanced player's guide checked? If you are then it sounds like a bug, can you post your POR and I'll see if I can reproduce it, in the meantime, file a bug report

Here =>http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53560 and click the top link
ErinRigh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Alghaster

Old July 23rd, 2018, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
Cognitogens are from Ultimate Magic, are you certain you have the advanced player's guide checked? If you are then it sounds like a bug, can you post your POR and I'll see if I can reproduce it, in the meantime, file a bug report

Here =>http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53560 and click the top link
Thanks for the response. I've double checked to make sure that the advance players guide is selected. I'll follow your link to report a bug. Much appreciated.
Alghaster is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old July 23rd, 2018, 11:06 AM
No worries, if you attach your *.por file, the Portfolio of the character, we can see if we can reproduce the error, which might give us insight into how to correct it or at least what is causing it.

You can do this by clicking "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply" then clicking "Manage Attachments", I won't insult you by walking you hand in hand through the process of uploading a file, I'm sure you can figure out the rest, but the interface only accepts certain types of files, mostly Images and LWD files, such as POR and USER.

Hope we get this figured out
ErinRigh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
myk83

Old January 7th, 2020, 12:05 PM
I bought the Advanced Player's Guide pack to add Mutagen to my Investigator character, but the Alchemist Discovery "Mutagen" is actually within the Ultimate Magic add-on. So now I've managed to swap my licence upgrade to include that, but I can't add the Mutagen on the magic tab, because that part of it is in the Advanced Player's Guide?!?

What gives?
myk83 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote