Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mjprogue

Old May 29th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Are there plans to combine licensing costs for Herolab with this product?

I assume that license rollouts are planned and I can't imagine folks having to buy all of the licenses for their favorite games a second time to use them with Realmworks!
Mjprogue is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 29th, 2014, 02:18 PM
I think I need a little clarification as to what you're envisioning.

Let me take a stab at what I think you're saying through a hypothetical situation. We have Ultimate Campaign from Pathfinder available as an add-on package for Hero Lab. In our hypothetical scenario, we have the Ultimate Campaign rule mechanics available for sale in the Content Market for Realm Works. Are you asking if someone that has Ultimate Campaign for Hero Lab will need to buy "Ultimate Campaign" separately for Realm Works? If so, then the answer is yes. The Ultimate Combat data entered into Hero Lab is different from what would be entered into Realm Works.

If we have overlapping content like that in the future we may look into have bundles for sale to make it easier for users to purchase, but that's a decision that will be made down the road.

Does that answer your question?
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote