Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

BMJ

Old October 17th, 2017, 11:23 PM
So "Monk: Add 1/2 to the monk’s damage rolls with claw attacks and claw bladesARG. A monk who selects this bonus at 1st level also treats claw bladesARG as a monk weapon. If he is an unchained monk, he can use his style strikes with unarmed strike or claw blade attacks." is the official text from said PDF.

==Edit==
This goes along with "Adherent of Ancient Osirion (Religion): Although Bastet has been all but forgotten by the native Osirians, you either sojourned with or were raised in a cult dedicated to the cat-headed goddess of Ancient Osirion. You treat the tekko-kagiUE as a martial weapon instead of an exotic weapon. You also treat the tekko-kagi as if it were a set of claw bladesARG when determining how it interacts with other effects." which is the problem I am having making it recognized Tekko-kagi as a monk weapon

Is there away for me to make the weapon be treated as a monk weapon as the above text states? I am pretty sleepy at the moment so sorry if this is in the wrong area of formatted incorrectly.

Last edited by BMJ; October 17th, 2017 at 11:33 PM.
BMJ is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
direinsomniac

Old October 18th, 2017, 09:29 PM
You can try giving it the tag wSpecial.Monk
direinsomniac is offline   #2 Reply With Quote