• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

No options in multiple lists while building

iSpectre87

Hi guys,

I've been working on a few different characters but for some reason some lists are not showing up in HLO. For example, I have a character that is 3/4 Feats and needs to choose his 4th, but when I go and click to add a feat, the list is empty. There are no feats, I've checked and it isn't hiding anything, no text in the search bar either.

I've had this happen across several characters in multiple fields like Traits, Drawbacks, Race builder too, where I can only get options for their speed, every other tab to add options is empty.

Is there a problem I'm missing? Or a way to fix it? I've tried on PC, Phone and Tablet, the Android app also and it happens across them all.

Any help would be amazing! Screenshot added to show issue.

Attachments

• Lists not showing.png
    Lists not showing.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 10
Raise a bug report from within HLO with one of the Heroes with the problem. This will make sure LW is aware of the problem and can track it. They can also look at your Hero and ask you more questions if they need to.

This is one where the details of the particular character are going to be critical, so reporting it within the program, which allows you to give us a copy of the character is the only way I can think to approach figuring out what's up with this.

I'm having this same exact issue. Everything was working fine, then all of a sudden this. Also had a bunch of skills duplicate themselves with the wrong attribute mod too.

Already filed a bug report, it's just a bit frustrating is all.

This also has happened to me...

If you select the hamburger menu and then choose one of the options, the choices do come back, for me anyway... but it is a pain!

Attachments

• hamburger menu.png
    hamburger menu.png
    28 KB · Views: 2
This has been a pretty tricky bug to track down for a while, but I believe we have a fix going out this week (release time pending, still trying to nail down a few other things)

Back