Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old August 15th, 2020, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Hey, the +2 "skillful" weapon special ability from complete Arcane has the wrong cost of +3. It is spelled skillful in the book but skillfull in HeroLab It also seems to increase your BAB but doesn't seem to add the iterative attack. Am I misunderstanding that it changes you to a 3/4 BAB?
Thanks. The price is an easy fix. The rest might take me a little more time. I'll look into it.
Sendric is offline   #1011 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old August 16th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Horseshoes of Speed don't have an eval script to change anything. I used the speed eval script from haste to make it work. Now my hoofed creatures have the right speed displayed.

Code:
   ~ Add a +30 or our speed enhancement bunus, whichever is lower
      if (hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value >= 30) then
       hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value = maximum(hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value, 30)
      elseif (hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value < 30) then
       var bonus as number
       bonus = hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value
        hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value = maximum(hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value, bonus)
     endif
Provos is offline   #1012 Reply With Quote
Gotrek

Send a message via Skype™ to Gotrek

Old August 19th, 2020, 11:27 AM
In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane)
Gotrek is offline   #1013 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 19th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane)
More info? What prestige class, or feat is this with the wrong requirement?

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #1014 Reply With Quote
Gotrek

Send a message via Skype™ to Gotrek

Old August 19th, 2020, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
More info? What prestige class, or feat is this with the wrong requirement?
You are right, I deleted the part between commas for error.
In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, for the Druid Variant "Elemental Companion", kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane as written there).

Sorry!
Gotrek is offline   #1015 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 20th, 2020, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Horseshoes of Speed don't have an eval script to change anything. I used the speed eval script from haste to make it work. Now my hoofed creatures have the right speed displayed.
Thanks. Added for next release.
Sendric is offline   #1016 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 20th, 2020, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
You are right, I deleted the part between commas for error.
In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, for the Druid Variant "Elemental Companion", kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane as written there).

Sorry!
Thanks for the report. I'm not sure why either of those was in rules anyway. Seems weird. This issue is fixed for the next release.
Sendric is offline   #1017 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old August 29th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Another issue with the Elemental Companion Druid Variant is even with the rules fixed you still don't get an elemental added like you would with your animal companion. I am talking about the added character sheet. All the elementals are in herolab they just are not set to animal companion checkbox not sure how that would be done for this variant.

Last edited by Provos; August 29th, 2020 at 02:06 PM. Reason: additional info
Provos is offline   #1018 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old August 30th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Someone asked about Splitting a couple pages back. It's in the community set, because I put it in when I added the Justice of Weald and Woe prestige class from the same book.

That being said, what I didn't do was set it to have its correct cost. Sendric, when you get a chance can you make it a +3 equivalent enchantment?
Dark_Soul is offline   #1019 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 31st, 2020, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Another issue with the Elemental Companion Druid Variant is even with the rules fixed you still don't get an elemental added like you would with your animal companion. I am talking about the added character sheet. All the elementals are in herolab they just are not set to animal companion checkbox not sure how that would be done for this variant.
I'm not sure it's as simple as checking them off as Animal Companions. It's something I've been meaning to dive into along with other kinds of companions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
Someone asked about Splitting a couple pages back. It's in the community set, because I put it in when I added the Justice of Weald and Woe prestige class from the same book.

That being said, what I didn't do was set it to have its correct cost. Sendric, when you get a chance can you make it a +3 equivalent enchantment?
Done. Thanks.
Sendric is offline   #1020 Reply With Quote