Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Enkindu594

Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:51 AM
I am building a druid/monk multi class character, and I am trying to make use of the "insightful strike" feature of the Sensei archetype. I have a BAB of +3, a Strength of 10, and a Wisdom of 16. I should have a +6 CMB and a +6 to hit using monk weapons or unarmed strikes, this does not appear to be the case. Am I missing something? I don't see anywhere that I need to turn it on, or select it.
Enkindu594 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 3rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
You say what numbers you expect to get, but you don't say what numbers you are seeing. You don't say what size your character is. You don't mention any attack bonus or CMB bonus feats (or whether you didn't take any of those). Right now, I'm sorry to say there's not enough information yet to diagnose the issue.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
egg_green

Old October 13th, 2012, 05:44 PM
I'm seeing the same thing with a PFS character I am building. He's a second-level Human monk with Strength 10, DEX 13, and WIS 18.

Right now Hero Lab is showing +1 attack bonus with both an Unarmed Strike and a Quarterstaff. By my calculation, he should have +5 to attack (+4 WIS, +1 BAB). As far as I know, there are no other modifiers that should be affecting this. He is not using any equipment, nor does he have any feats that would affect his attack rolls.

I can upload the portfolio if you like.

Sorry if this should be posted in the Bug Reports thread instead; I found this thread when searching to see if anyone had reported the issue. Please let me know if you'd like me to repost it there.
egg_green is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Please do report it. Bug reports are no longer handled by posting them in the thread - check the stickied post about bug reports at the top of this forum for the link to the bug report webpage.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
egg_green

Old October 16th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Please do report it. Bug reports are no longer handled by posting them in the thread - check the stickied post about bug reports at the top of this forum for the link to the bug report webpage.
Awesome, I had missed that change. I will definitely submit through the website from now on.

Thanks!
egg_green is offline   #5 Reply With Quote