Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Elindor

Old February 14th, 2016, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Hi everyone,

We are very interested in talking to anyone has the following working:

Duel Wielder
Magic Initiate
Martial Adept
Medium Armor Master
Observant
Ritual Caster
Skilled
Spell Sniper
Tavern Brawler
Weapon Master
Dual Wielder - Post-Attributes, 100
Code:
doneif (tagis[Helper.ShowSpec] = 0)

doneif (tagis[Helper.Disable] <> 0)

field[abValue].value = 0

foreach pick in hero from BaseWep where "(Hero.OffHand & !wProperty.TwoHanded)"
           perform eachpick.assign[wProperty.Light]
           field[abValue].value = 1
      nexteach

hero.childfound[ArmorClass].field[Bonus].value += field[abValue].value
and Medium Armor Master (Note - this doesn't change the Max Dexterity displayed on the armour itself, but it does modify the AC correctly and removes the Stealth Disadvantage note). Final Phase, priority 1000.

Code:
     field[abValue].value = 0
     foreach pick in hero from BaseArmor where "ArmorClass.Medium & Helper.CurrArmor"
          field[abValue].value = 1
          perform eachpick.delete[Helper.StealthDis]
     nexteach
     hero.childfound[ArmorClass].field[tACDexMod].value = minimum(hero.childfound[ArmorClass].field[tACDexMod].value + field[abValue].value, hero.childfound[aDEX].field[aModBonus].value)
Elindor is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old February 14th, 2016, 04:14 AM
Thanks Elindor!

/updated
daplunk is online now   #72 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old February 15th, 2016, 07:48 AM
daplunk:

This is the code I have been using for Observant:

Quote:
if (field[usrIndex].value = 0) then
hero.child[aINT].field[aStartMod].value += 1
elseif (field[usrIndex].value = 1) then
hero.child[aWIS].field[aStartMod].value += 1
endif

#situational[hero.child[skPercep], "+5 bonus to your passive Wisdom (Perception)",field[thingname].text]
#situational[hero.child[skInvestig], "+5 bonus to your passive Intelligence (Investigate)",field[thingname].text]
It basically adds the bonus as situational text to the Perception & Investigation skills. So far, I have been unable to find any references to Passive skills in HL 5e SRD. This may be because SRD doesn't have Passives, but I don't know and am too lazy to look into SRD limitations.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old February 15th, 2016, 09:33 AM
daplunk:

Disregard the above code. This new code places a passive Perception & passive Investigation value as a situational modifier on the skills themselves.

Quote:
Eval Script #2
Phase: Post-attributes, Priority: 1000

var sPPercept as string
var sPInvest as string
var iPPercept as number
var iPInvest as number

iPPercept = hero.child[skPercep].field[skAttrBon].value+10+5
iPInvest = hero.child[skInvestig].field[skAttrBon].value+10+5
sPPercept = "passive Perception (" & iPPercept & ") [+5 bonus to your passive Wisdom (Perception)]"
sPInvest = "passive Investigation ("& iPInvest &") [+5 bonus to your passive Intelligence (Investigation)]"

#situational[hero.child[skPercep], sPPercept,field[thingname].text]
#situational[hero.child[skInvestig], sPInvest,field[thingname].text]

~#situational[hero.child[skPercep], "+5 bonus to your passive Wisdom (Perception)",field[thingname].text]
~#situational[hero.child[skInvestig], "+5 bonus to your passive Intelligence (Investigate)",field[thingname].text]

Mergon is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old February 15th, 2016, 01:43 PM
You might find this website useful: http://www.5esrd.com/

Its a digital SRD and searchable.

You can see the listing for passive skills here: http://www.5esrd.com/using-ability-s...Passive-Checks

LW have confirmed that passive skills are not currently tracked. I believe (hope) they are checking this out for a future release.
daplunk is online now   #75 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old February 15th, 2016, 02:43 PM
daplunk:

I kind of figured that out after going through all the tags & fields on a character. That's why I set them up as #situationals for the time being. If you check your Perception & Investigation skills after taking Observant, you'll see passives at the top of each.

To the best of my knowledge, you ONLY get passive Investigate by taking the Observant feat. I'm goign to add an Adjustment for adding passive Perception until there is an official implementation of passives.

Mergon is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old February 15th, 2016, 03:34 PM
From what I'm reading most skills would have a Passive score at all times its just that those would likely not come into play most of the time.

Technically a DM could ask for your passive Str for example. Obviously however most character sheets only list passive perception however the PHB refers to stealth and exploring using passive checks.
daplunk is online now   #77 Reply With Quote
TonganJedi

Old February 18th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Fantastic work on the script for Dual Wielder! One thing to note: it appears to adjust properly in the client, but doesn't appear properly on the character sheet.

For example, I selected the feet, equipped two rapiers, and the print preview shows both rapiers in the main hand and the bonus damage from the ability modifier is not removed from the off-hand weapon.

This could be an issue with the sheet generator, but I thought I'd point it out just in case. Thanks again!
TonganJedi is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
Elindor

Old February 19th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonganJedi View Post
Fantastic work on the script for Dual Wielder! One thing to note: it appears to adjust properly in the client, but doesn't appear properly on the character sheet.

For example, I selected the feet, equipped two rapiers, and the print preview shows both rapiers in the main hand and the bonus damage from the ability modifier is not removed from the off-hand weapon.

This could be an issue with the sheet generator, but I thought I'd point it out just in case. Thanks again!
Dual Wielder doesn't affect damage - it's a hack to let non-light weapons be wielded without penalty in the off hand, by making the client see them as light, and only the weapon in the off-hand. Not perfect, but usable. If you put the rapier in the off-hand, it appears properly. I suppose removing the requirement for the weapon to be in the off hand would do the trick - just be sure to leave the exclusion for two handed weapons.
Elindor is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old February 19th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Currently looking for any help on completing the following.

CURRENT STATUS
COMPLETE: 82%
PARTIALLY COMPLETE: 2%
PENDING COMPLETION: 7%

OUTSTANDING
The following are outstanding and delaying release of the Community Pack.
Ritual Caster - How to enable addition of new ritual spells once initial pick is complete.
Martial Adept - No progress
Skilled - No progress
Spell Sniper - No progress
daplunk is online now   #80 Reply With Quote