Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Alagard

Old November 1st, 2009, 08:50 PM
Hi Im trying the Demo mode and cant find any way to change the print output, the only option aviable is a full character sheet, is it posible to print a character stat block like the ones in the pathfinder rpg or a text block for easy reference? Im the DM of our group so I will be mainly using the program to update the NPC's from the adventure paths to use as enemys, and I need a compact stat block to print the NPC's.

And any posibility to add the monsters from the Bestiary?

Thanks .
Alagard is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Alagard

Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:14 AM
Found the d20, html and bbc after I bougth the aplication, before it didnt let me access the hero output, still wondering of a Pathfinder style output mode

Last edited by Alagard; November 2nd, 2009 at 05:25 AM.
Alagard is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Alagard

Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:27 AM
Is it posible to configure what gets printed in the character sheet? one of my players has a lot of weapons and if I add them to the character the output lists them one handed two handed two wp offhand and a lot of that information I dont need.
Alagard is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:18 AM
Updating the stat-block format from d20 to Pathfinder is one of the things on my list for this week or next.

User-created character sheets are not currently available, but are something we want to enable at some point. There are a few printout options in the configure hero settings, but those don't cover what you're interested in.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote