Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jephkay

Old October 29th, 2009, 04:50 AM
How might I get a new mount (Axebeak specifically) to appear in the mounts list? I have successfully added them as Druid and Ranger Animal Companions, and Paladin mounts. However, I can't seem to add them as anything other than gear (implementing them as a top-level container is very useful!)

Also, I can't find any poisons for my bad guys and less-ethical PCs. I have an assassin and a NE Wizard in the party, and they'd love some control over poisons in the application.

I have no problem adding them myself, unless they are forthcoming, or hiding somewhere...
jephkay is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 29th, 2009, 07:18 AM
The equipment type that appears on the Other tab hasn't been added to the editor yet, sorry. If you've made your Axebeak race as a regular race, in addition to an animal companion race, just create a new hero for it, give it the axebeak race, and then spend the money for it on the character. Then you can use the bag icon on the dasboard to move equipment from character to axebeak. Or if all you want is to record that the weight of item X is on your axebeak and not affecting your own encumbrance, add the "custom location" item from the gear list.

No poisons have been added. Just use the custom gear item to spend the correct amount of money on it, or use the editor to make new entries for them.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 29th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Thinking about it further, rather than adding a new hero to the portfolio, add the "Hireling" option from the Other tab, then give that the Axebeak race. That way the hireling won't start out with the default 150gp that new characters do, and will be marked on the dashboard/tactical console as a minion of your main character.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jephkay

Old October 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM
That works great! Thanks!
jephkay is offline   #4 Reply With Quote