Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 23rd, 2009, 08:15 PM
Version 1.10 of the Pathfinder files has been released. It has animal companions, The Council of Thieves player's guide, Pathfinder 25, and some bug fixes. Pathfinder 26 and conversions of the SRD adventure paths should be in the next update.

Not added from Pathfinder 25 were the Tiefling variant heritages and variant abilities. I didn't have enough time to add a "custom racial specials" mechanism this week and then get all 99 variant abilities added. This capability is not likely to be added in the near future, considering the number of people who will use it, compared to the number of people who will use the other adventure paths and the Beastiary.
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
Mahrdol

Old October 25th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Animal companions came out awesome. Makes playing a Druid that much easier.

Thanks
Mahrdol is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dovaj Viajiir

Old October 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Of course, our group is starting Council of Thieves tomorrow night and wanted to use some of those traits. I think I can add them on my own. This how my life works.

Thanks for the work!

Last edited by Dovaj Viajiir; October 26th, 2009 at 03:14 PM.
Dovaj Viajiir is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 26th, 2009, 03:54 PM
It'll take 10 minutes to create a revised Tiefling race with the specific traits you have. It'll take half a day to implement the mechanic and then enter every possible trait. Sorry.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old October 29th, 2009, 03:04 PM
The animal companions came out right before the game (10/25) where my player requested his animal companion.

Thanks a ton!
djc664 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old October 29th, 2009, 11:18 PM
When setting up a bootstrap I noticed that most templates from the Bestiary seems to be in the program. However, you can only select a few of them for a character (advanced, fiendish, and celestial). Any information when the rest will become available?
evilash is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 30th, 2009, 07:49 AM
I'm currently working on the Bestiary. So far I've only entered the templates that are needed for animal companions (advanced and celestial (and fiendish, since it's so similar to celestial)). I'll probably get to the others sometime next week, otherwise the week after.

You may also want to select the "SRD templates" option in the configure hero settings - that will display the templates that haven't been converted over from the SRD version yet, although there are likely to be some errors when using them.
Mathias is online now   #7 Reply With Quote