Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

BubbaDave

Old July 22nd, 2019, 11:30 AM
So it's been three weeks since it started happening and I notified RW of the problem. I gave them every thing they asked for including a copy of my master realm and nothing. I'm starting to think that paying for cloud service was a waste of money.

Anyone else received a better response or is syncing [assuming the "Sync Timed Out" message]?
BubbaDave is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 22nd, 2019, 02:43 PM
Hello BubbaDave,

I am looking into your situation now and updating your report email with more pertinent info as well as advising our dev team on your situation.

We are sorry for the wait that anyone has been dealing with in regard to these types of problems, they are particularly time-consuming to review and manually correct but if anyone has been waiting for an excessively long time please feel free to reach out to us via <Support@wolflair.com> and we can check in on your situation.

--
Ryan Furnas
Lone Wolf Development Support - support@wolflair.com
http://www.wolflair.com

Last edited by Ryan F; July 22nd, 2019 at 02:46 PM.
Ryan F is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Decapus

Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:06 AM
I'm in the same situation, and i'm trying to be patient, but i'm also starting to think it was a waste of money :-(
Decapus is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
MadPassion

Old July 23rd, 2019, 05:21 PM
I also have the same problem, have done everything requested, and am getting a bit frustrated.
MadPassion is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 23rd, 2019, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
Hello BubbaDave,

I am looking into your situation now and updating your report email with more pertinent info as well as advising our dev team on your situation.

We are sorry for the wait that anyone has been dealing with in regard to these types of problems, they are particularly time-consuming to review and manually correct but if anyone has been waiting for an excessively long time please feel free to reach out to us via <Support@wolflair.com> and we can check in on your situation.

--
Ryan Furnas
Lone Wolf Development Support - support@wolflair.com
http://www.wolflair.com

Thanks for your continuing patience folks, we're on it and working as fast as we can.
Lj Stephens is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old July 25th, 2019, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I just started experiencing this issue tonight. It is after I imported the Rise of the Runelords content into an existing realm that I was building to run Rise and/or Ironfang Invasion.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
Asandir is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old July 26th, 2019, 09:47 AM
I got a response about 2 weeks ago, provided all info requested plus additional info.

I'm assuming they're super busy with GenCon and PF2 release coming up, so I'm being patient.
nightpanda2810 is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Thank you, Night Panda. You are correct, and we do appreciate your patience. Going as fast as we can.
Lj Stephens is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old August 5th, 2019, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asandir View Post
Yeah, I just started experiencing this issue tonight. It is after I imported the Rise of the Runelords content into an existing realm that I was building to run Rise and/or Ironfang Invasion.

I now have two realms that won't sync. I haven't submitted anything at this point, as I have been kind of waiting to see where this thread goes.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
Asandir is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old August 5th, 2019, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asandir View Post
I now have two realms that won't sync. I haven't submitted anything at this point, as I have been kind of waiting to see where this thread goes.
From the sound of it these problem might bespecific to each persons realm/database. You probably should send in bug reports on it.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #30 Reply With Quote