Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Doki-Chan

Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:52 AM
Hi, I appear to be having Problems with newish Cleric Archetype Channeler of the Unknown, namely, the choice of new either Martial or Exotic weapon is not appearing as a starting Feat/Power to choose said weapon (was hoping for Estoc)
Also it's supposed to drop a domain and I had to do that manually to get it to show properly
Thanks.
Z
Doki-Chan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Doki-Chan

Old January 4th, 2018, 01:00 AM
Clarification, on Special Abilities Button on Cleric Tab there is for Level 1, "Channeler Weapon". It mentions it here and Nowhere Else (i.e. no ability to set a martial or exotic weapon apart from the Previous Deity's weapon, which is not the one you are going to be using...)

Any tips as to how to do this manually while I wait (it looks like I shall have to give myself a manual extra Exotic Proficiency otherwise, I Can do that but it's not what I expected to have to do...)?
Doki-Chan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old January 4th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Did you select a deity? I wasn't able to select one myself until I choose one which is correct cause you are not allowed to pick the one from your former deity. (together that you are an ex-member and should have your original deity selected)
Togainu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Doki-Chan

Old January 5th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Aha!
I had a Deity selected the first time round but it seemed not to toggle, then I clicked Ex-member, went into Deity, tried to use "other philosophy" and I think that's what broke it...
I'll have to choose a similar pantheon deity to what I was after (using Zeitgeist but I'm going to use "insert other alignment appropriate god here" to represent that... ) and should be golden.

By the way, if your character's (for background reasons) alignment has slipped since becoming an ex-member, it will show a red background tab (for other people, I'm not as bothered about that bit...)

The Second Domain is still showing though, but I can manual that bit

Last edited by Doki-Chan; January 5th, 2018 at 07:49 AM.
Doki-Chan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Doki-Chan

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Ah, also noticed this: the Channel Energy also seems to be counting up Every level, not every other one (it's ok in long description, but in the short one it's doing Xd6 when you are level X...)
Where do I report bugs again?
Doki-Chan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doki-Chan View Post
Where do I report bugs again?
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #6 Reply With Quote