Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
egg_green

Old January 1st, 2012, 06:29 PM
First, let me say that I am very much enjoying the mac version. Thanks very much!

I have two items of note so far, and one question:
1) When importing new data files, it would be helpful to have a progress indicator. As it is, I hit "import" and got a beach ball for several seconds while the import was underway. I would prefer a modal status dialog saying that the import was taking place. It's possible that this dialog is showing up underneath the previous window, as I have seen those sorts of issues before, but I don't know for sure.

2) Reverse tabbing (shift+tab) does not work correctly when tabbing through the date fields on the Journal tab. For example, create a new journal entry, click to place the cursor in the Title field and type in a title. Then press tab and type in a year. Press tab again, and the cursor is in the Month field. Press Shift+tab, and the cursor should go back to the year field, but instead it does nothing.
After this happens, pressing Tab again will highlight the character name on the top of the form, rather than moving on to the Day field.

Finally, a question: would you prefer to have us post bug reports to this thread, or create new threads, or just email you directly?

Thanks again!

PS - For the record, I am running Mac OS X 10.6.8 on a 24" iMac (2GB RAM, 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo). This was a Pathfinder Society character.

Last edited by egg_green; January 1st, 2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Added info about character & game system
egg_green is offline   #11 Reply With Quote