Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Pirogoeth

Old July 17th, 2018, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
AHA! Thanks for the clarification. I apparently wasn't fully understanding the issue. This is a timing problem, which I have fixed for the next release. If you want, you can also fix this yourself with a simple 2-step process.
The issue was my explanation I'm sure lol. Thank you! (and good luck on the thousand other issues you no doubt have to work on lol)
Pirogoeth is offline   #781 Reply With Quote
Pirogoeth

Old July 17th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Sorry to bother you again, but this is more just to let you know as it's an easy fix. Star Elf for some reason has a +2 to Dex when it should be to Cha, it even says so in the description. Thank you, and I hope you have a good day.
Pirogoeth is offline   #782 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 19th, 2018, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirogoeth View Post
Sorry to bother you again, but this is more just to let you know as it's an easy fix. Star Elf for some reason has a +2 to Dex when it should be to Cha, it even says so in the description. Thank you, and I hope you have a good day.
No problem. Thanks for the report. This has been fixed.
Sendric is offline   #783 Reply With Quote
thaledison

Old August 10th, 2018, 02:26 PM
The Factotum's Brains over Brawn applies before reaching the proper level.
I managed to fix it locally by adding
Code:
doneif (tagis[Helper.ShowSpec] = 0)
to the top of the cFacBovB Eval Script.
thaledison is offline   #784 Reply With Quote
thaledison

Old August 10th, 2018, 02:43 PM
When taking the Shape Soulmeld feat, it causes a "too many" error on the class chosen to be the helper. Further, it does not appear in the tracked resources (even if you have a Essentia pool to invest in it). This is in contrast to how it works when selected via the proper meldshaper class.
Unnamed2.por - example portfolio.
Looking at Martial Study in the editor there are a number of differences, in how the two feats were implemented. However, I'm not sure if that's the right way to look at things.
If this ends up double posting with my other bug, I apologize.
thaledison is offline   #785 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 27th, 2018, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaledison View Post
The Factotum's Brains over Brawn applies before reaching the proper level.
I managed to fix it locally by adding
Code:
doneif (tagis[Helper.ShowSpec] = 0)
to the top of the cFacBovB Eval Script.
Thanks for the report. This has been fixed.
Sendric is offline   #786 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 27th, 2018, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaledison View Post
When taking the Shape Soulmeld feat, it causes a "too many" error on the class chosen to be the helper. Further, it does not appear in the tracked resources (even if you have a Essentia pool to invest in it). This is in contrast to how it works when selected via the proper meldshaper class.
Unnamed2.por - example portfolio.
Looking at Martial Study in the editor there are a number of differences, in how the two feats were implemented. However, I'm not sure if that's the right way to look at things.
If this ends up double posting with my other bug, I apologize.
Thanks for the report. Looks like a simple timing issue. Go into the editor and find the Shape Soulmeld Helper feat. Change the timing for the first script from Post-Attributes (Users) to Post-Levels. This should resolve the problem.
Sendric is offline   #787 Reply With Quote
FallenPhoenix

Old August 28th, 2018, 12:57 AM
Hi there. From what I can tell the soulmelds from Dragon Magic pg 82-85 aren't included in the data-set at all. I could be reading it wrong, but I definitely can't spot them and they aren't available to be selected even after meeting the prerequisites.

Thanks for your efforts so far, this is an exceptional product.
FallenPhoenix is offline   #788 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 28th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenPhoenix View Post
Hi there. From what I can tell the soulmelds from Dragon Magic pg 82-85 aren't included in the data-set at all. I could be reading it wrong, but I definitely can't spot them and they aren't available to be selected even after meeting the prerequisites.

Thanks for your efforts so far, this is an exceptional product.
That is correct. They are on my list to add for the next update, but I've had a rough summer so things are moving more slowly than usual. Hopefully September will be more productive.
Sendric is offline   #789 Reply With Quote
Hengist

Old August 29th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Hello. I hope someone can help. I went to access my character sheets in d20 yesterday and every single rulebook was missing from the program. Every single one. It worked fine two days earlier and no updates happened betwixt time, to my knowledge. Any ideas on how to reload all the rulebooks and make sure this doesn't happen again?
Hengist is offline   #790 Reply With Quote