Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

usmc961

Old August 10th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Glad to see it available! 2k+ does not double chart, there doesn't seem to be upgrades for defense lines, allies are rather limited.

Still forced to choose a couple space marine librarian powers before it 'validates'

Like the updates on the weapons and seems vehicles have hull points added.

The IA selection on the chart does not include much. Also storm talon is missing from SM list still.

Thanks, keep it up!!
usmc961 is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
usmc961

Old August 10th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Might also mention that the Flakk option has been added into the firing selection on the missile launcher (SM) but I don't think it's been FAQ'd in yet.
usmc961 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
alexandresounds

Old August 12th, 2012, 10:15 AM
As of now, the Crozius Arcanum is listed as "S as User, AP3, Melee" which is the statline for a Power Sword or unique weapon, though the new rulebook states that a Crozius Arcanum should be treated as a Power Maul (S+2, AP4, Melee, Concussive).

I checked the Codex Space Marine chaplains as well as the Black Templar ones, and it was the same, so I'm assuming its the same for all Marine armies.

alexandresounds is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
usmc961

Old August 16th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Things are looking great! Just wanted to point out that currently the space marine librarian (and all other psykers that I know of) do not get to pick which powers they randomly generate from the 6th ed rule book. It may be more useful to do something similar to fantasy and just have an option to pick a discipline instead of needing to select individual powers.

Also should mention that there are no allowances for 2k+ lists to have up to 4 HQ, 6 elite/heavy/fast, and 12 troop.

Last edited by usmc961; August 17th, 2012 at 10:59 AM.
usmc961 is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old August 21st, 2012, 02:15 PM
On that last; yes there is, the roster creation rules include a checkbox for a second FOC, IIRC.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
darkwolf33333

Old August 28th, 2012, 10:18 AM
I know right? i was about to get a land raider which at the time cost $66.00 USD, not it cost as much as the d*mn codex at $75.00. A friggen Defiler cost less money and uses far more plastic than a land raider. Nope, they figured out which ones a person needs and then decided to screw us on the price. When we got the new prices at our store, the owner, my friend Jeff, just about wanted to burn every Games Workshop book and thing in his store (he doesnt have much) because he is sick of GW screwing over customers and small game stores likes his.
darkwolf33333 is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
mk2

Old August 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this (if not please help me get it to he right place)

The latest file for 40K 6th edition does not allow for 2 rune priest to be taken with the 1 HQ FOC slot for allies
f you are following the rules of the codex for that Allied detachment then you would be able to take 2 , since It does explicitly say in the SW codex that you can take 2 HQs per 1 HQ FOC slot.

The ally section does not say "only 1 unit" it says 1 HQ FOC slot and the Space Wolves codes says it up perfectly ...2 Rune Priest per ONE HQ FOC slot.

TOs at GTs are agreeing
mk2 is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
big_jon

Old October 8th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Might there be an update for 6th ed Chaos Space marines Codex soon? I appreciate the work you guys are doing.

I don't have auto updates anymore so can I asume that this link will be updated with the new Chaos codex when it is realesed?
big_jon is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Locclo

Old October 11th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Just a question, is there a reason you can only choose one level of alliance for allies? Why can't you just choose to have all of them available so you can pick from the list of all armies?

I actually encountered this one when I was building a list for Apocalypse...since I could only ever pick one level of alliance, I had to set it to the top level, build my army with my 'battle brother' ally (I forget what the Apoc alliance levels are called), then go into the rules and manually change it down to the next in order to add in a different ally.

It's less helpful for a normal 6e match, since you can only pick one anyway, but it'd be nice to just have an option that says "allow all allies."

Edit: Actually, noticed another thing here, the Blood Angels' Sanguinary Guard options list Chapter Banner as a squad item (as in, you take it and the entire squad has it). To my knowledge, only one model actually carries it, unlike the Death Masks upgrade which hands it out to everyone.

Last edited by Locclo; October 11th, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
Locclo is offline   #29 Reply With Quote