Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old June 5th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Yeah I'm getting to the point where I can actually make progress on a bunch of them. We have a lot of people who have assigned monsters to themselves, but nobody has uploaded any of that work yet. I'd be happy to merge it all myself if they did.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #701 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old June 5th, 2019, 09:53 PM
I'll what I can do to get the Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron completed. I can't promise anything on the Artificer 2019 since part of that relies on hard coding changes that allow Half Caster to cast spells and Catrips at 1st level. And, when multiclassing, having Artificer levels round up instead of down.

Right now, I set the number of starting cantrips, but they come up in red. As for 1st level spells, I can't find a way to assign the number of spells at all. You have to add the correct number manually. Everything works ok at 2nd level except the rounding up at this time.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #702 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old June 6th, 2019, 05:09 AM
Mergon, I think you're doing as much as anyone can ask. I wouldn't stress about it, especially if the problems are only at level 1 (except for the multiclassing). We'll have to wait on LWD to support the spells issues.

Considering it's still UA, we can take a look at it as a group when the actual official Artificer releases and see what else we could do.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #703 Reply With Quote
LiamChgo

Old June 13th, 2019, 02:43 PM
I'm not sure if this question has been asked/answered yet. I tried searching, but 71 pages of posts is a but daunting.
I have a problem with the Tiefling racial feats. I have a player who is playing a Tiefling Arcane Trickster. He wanted to take Infernal Constitution, but apparently that can only be taken by Tieflings and it generates an error message because he's a Tiefling, not a Tiefling, and that feat is only available for Tieflings.
I tried to go into the editor to fix it, but every Tiefling option I tried gives the same result.
LiamChgo is offline   #704 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old June 13th, 2019, 07:52 PM
LiamChgo

I am sorry, but you lost me on this one. How can you be a tiefling and not be a tiefling?

I just tried creatign a stock tiefling Arcane Trickster (4th level) and added Infernal Constitution without an issue . . .

What is the Source (if any) for your Tiefling and for the version ofthe Infernal Constitution you are trying to use?

Mergon is offline   #705 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old June 14th, 2019, 03:36 AM
LiamChgo & Mergon:

This is fixed in the upcoming changes whenever the next community release happens. Mergon, you probably are running the newer files.
dungeonguru is offline   #706 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old June 14th, 2019, 06:47 AM
That explains it.

Mergon is offline   #707 Reply With Quote
Kalean

Old June 17th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergon View Post
I've been doing the work on WGtE and due to illness I no longer have the ability to focus as I once did. Also, I've been spend(ing) time with the UA Artificer for my own campaign.
I'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with illness. I wasn't intending to pressure people, just trying to get a sense of when we thought the next community release might be.

It sounds like it's mostly the monsters from MTOF that are gumming up the works, since the Artificer hard coding changes are completely inscrutable as to a timeframe.

What the hell? I'll sign up. Mostly just grunt work, right?

I noticed that the Monsters guide page has a lot of red links. I'll bug people on the discord if I have questions, I guess.
Kalean is offline   #708 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old June 17th, 2019, 07:41 PM
I can be contacted by Discord or more reliably Facebook if anyone needs help.

If you check my YouTube channel there are Hero Lab Videos on making monsters.

The wiki contains a heap of stuff that was written to help with this process also.

Just remember I'm in Australia so the sun is generally down here when it's up for the rest of you.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #709 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old June 18th, 2019, 05:29 AM
I'm happy to help with questions, too. I'm Fenris447 on most everything: Reddit, Twitter, here, the GitHub, etc.

This is going to be your best friend when working on these monsters.

Fenris447 is offline   #710 Reply With Quote