Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

xyourmomx

Old February 28th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Am I missing something here?

My druid is a level 12, and the wild shape check boxes show HUGE, but when I click to choose an elemental or beast I only get the Lowest level stuff, or small elementals and can't even choose a plant...

Any suggestions?
xyourmomx is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 28th, 2015, 08:12 AM
The races you can select are dependant on the sources you have access to, there are a few monsters (generally familiars) included as part of the Free bestiary stuff ported over from 3.5, but I don't believe plants are among them.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
xyourmomx

Old February 28th, 2015, 08:45 AM
Ah.. so i'd need Bestiary 1, 2, 3?
xyourmomx is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 28th, 2015, 08:48 AM
Each of those would expand your options, but I don't know that you need them all. I believe there is a package deal for those 3 though, so it might be good to purchase them together.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Balthazar

Old March 1st, 2015, 07:45 PM
I have Bestiary 1 and 2 and I'm still having the same issue. Particularly with Elemental Body 4, I can still only choose from small elementals when I should have access to huge. While I have a few plant options, around 6, I feel certain there are more than 6 plant creatures in both of those bestiaries. Also troubling is that my 12th level Serpent Shaman Druid should be able to wild shape into a Huge Constrictor Snake (his totem animal), but the listed constrictor snake is only medium and I can't find any way to modify that. Any ideas?
Balthazar is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Balthazar

Old March 1st, 2015, 07:53 PM
Never mind. I checked my configuration and realized that my recently purchased Bestiary 1 wasn't activated in the character configuration. All is well now.
Balthazar is offline   #6 Reply With Quote