Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
Well, I would help, but I just never liked the 2nd edition that much. 1st and 3rd yes, just didn't like the whole kit thing, thought it just didn't do the job it was suppose to do, but good luck I'm sure there are plenty of people who enjoyed and still do and will help. Good luck my friend.
Character kits / Archetypes doesn't matter what they're called. Lol. And I'm not adding those immediately jbearwillis, got wayyyyy to many things from just the PHB to worry about first. Kits will be an optional add on Celt with later once I've moved on to optional items.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:24 PM
That, and with a 2nd edition ruleset done, we can use it as a base to get a 1st edition ruleset done as well!
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:44 PM
One step at a time man, one step at a time. This is not going to be a quick project as it is. I still run 2e, and thus have an interest there. I can't guarantee I'd be interested in doing a 1e system. That will likely fall on someone else's shoulders to code.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:55 AM
I wasn't saying anything other than the fact that with a 2nd edition ruleset done, with its 2nd being based off of it, it shouldn't be too hard to adapt if/when we want.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old September 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
I'm just saying not to count chickens based on the number of eggs Chris. This data could take a year or more to be ready for release. We've only started skinning the surface of the character building mechanisms and it's a slow process. I'm still putting the attribute score tables in. I've put a handful of spells in without descriptions. It's just going to take awhile to get this finished and usable and I can't promise it will be done quickly. I'm still trying to finish Deathwatch and that system will take priority over this one once Mathias can get to helping me with it.

RavenX is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
DarkHerald

Old September 26th, 2013, 06:27 AM
I would be willing to contribute $$ towards this project, I would love to see AD&D 1e, AD&D 2e, Castles & Crusades, Swords & Wizardry, Basic Roleplaying etc. Just the core books PHB, DMG is sufficient in AD&D 1e UA would be needed though.

Start a blog with a donate button and I would happly controbute

Good luck
DarkHerald is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
peteday

Old October 12th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Like it was said earlier, if a 2e could be done a 1e system would be relatively easy.

Actually they are the same system for all practical purposes. I've been pretty bad at trying to do it myself but pretty good at adding new stuff to other systems. Here's hoping that someone who's good at this can do 2e.
peteday is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Lexin

Send a message via Skype™ to Lexin

Old January 26th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Any news on AD&D 2e? It's been ages since I looked at the forums.

--
Lexin

GM from Gwynedd, Wales - seriously old school - playing RPGs since 1980!

Tools: Realm Works, HeroLab, Campaign Cartographer 3+
Lexin is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
MadCartographer

Old July 16th, 2017, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
That, and with a 2nd edition ruleset done, we can use it as a base to get a 1st edition ruleset done as well!
Has anyone finished 1st ed ruleset? If so, where can I find it?
MadCartographer is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Lexin

Send a message via Skype™ to Lexin

Old July 17th, 2017, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCartographer View Post
Has anyone finished 1st ed ruleset?
And is the 2nd Edition ruleset done? I think I last asked in January.

--
Lexin

GM from Gwynedd, Wales - seriously old school - playing RPGs since 1980!

Tools: Realm Works, HeroLab, Campaign Cartographer 3+
Lexin is offline   #20 Reply With Quote