Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

vadersson

Old April 22nd, 2015, 05:54 PM
Hey gang,

I have tons of old CCGs, TCGs, CMG, and pretty much every other type of game with cards. I am looking for some program that can help me maintain them all. However, it looks like updates for Card Vault are kind of rare. Is this product still supported and are data files available still? I would love to get my old cards organized again.

Thanks,
Duncan
vadersson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 27th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Hi vandersson! All of the updates are created by members of the community. You can see the full list here. Is there a particular game system you're looking for?
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tekwych

Old April 27th, 2015, 10:30 AM
I too would be very interested in Card Vault but need a Mac version of the application.
Tekwych is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
vadersson

Old May 6th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Actaully a lot of the one listed are ones I have. However most of them have not been updated in 10 years. Of course, some of the games have not been published in 10 years.

I also notice the program has not been updated since 2013. Is the core program still being supported or is it basically at a place where it does not need much?

How hard is it to author or update modules? I used to maintain several modules for the old Battle Planner program. I would potentially be interested in do the same for Card Vault.

Thanks,
Duncan
vadersson is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Tekwych

Old May 6th, 2015, 06:44 PM
If it is similar to the systems used in Army Builder or Hero Lab then, while a bit complex, it is well documented an easy to grasp if you have any coding background. I have almost all of the Fantasy Flight LCGs and Mage Wars from Arcane Wonders already in personal Filemaker databases and would love to poet them into Card Vault.
Tekwych is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
vadersson

Old May 8th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Is card vault still a yearly license or did it go to lifetime like all the others? The website still talks about yearly license fees.
vadersson is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 13th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersson View Post
Is card vault still a yearly license or did it go to lifetime like all the others? The website still talks about yearly license fees.
Card Vault licenses no longer expire (just like Army Builder). However, it looks like some pages on our website were missed. We'll get those updated - thanks for flagging!
liz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote