Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

zain

Old June 27th, 2020, 07:00 PM
I recently purchased the "Blood of the Beast" player companion for hero lab to get access to the warp psychic archetype however it doesn't show up as an option. I double checked and blood of the beast is active in the source list for the character.
Am I doing something wrong?
zain is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 29th, 2020, 09:07 AM
I just searched my pdf of Blood of the Beast for "warp psychic" and did not find that text. If you're using a site like d20pfsrd to get the list of archetypes you want to use, are you sure that's the real name of the archetype? d20pfsrd isn't allowed to use real names that mention deities or locations in Golarion, so they need to use the generic names from the PRD. My recommendation is to find some key phrases in the archetype you're looking for within the description text of one of the abilities - something that describes the rules, not the flavor text, and use that as your search. You'll most likely find an archetype in HL that has that same rules, but a different name (since we have a license from Paizo, and can use the text straight from the book).
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old June 29th, 2020, 10:17 AM
The name is "Warp"; it's a Discipline for the Psychic class. (Warp Psychic Discipline at AoN.)

Parody is offline   #3 Reply With Quote