Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Kashikali

Old September 11th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Hi I just bought HL from a friend's suggestion and tried the demo and loved it. I selected for my core package Pathfinder Core, does that not include all of the other books including Advanced race and class and Mythic as well?
Kashikali is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 11th, 2013, 12:52 PM
If you could point me to wherever on our website we suggest that those books come with the core package for Pathfinder, I'd appreciate it, so that we can clear that up.

Here is the page on our website that describes what content is available in the pathfinder core: http://wolflair.com/index.php?contex...leplaying_game
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kashikali

Old September 11th, 2013, 12:56 PM
I have just purchased the core package for pathfinder when I just bought HL for the first time. I thought per the website it included the Mythic and Advanced Player's Guide. I am just confused and would like clarification. haha please delete i didnt see it update
Kashikali is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Kashikali

Old September 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Core Packages

The Advanced Player's Guide contains the new classes, alternate racial traits, archetypes, feats, spells, and more from the Advanced Player's Guide. ($9.99)
The Advanced Race Guide contains the new alternate racial traits, favored class bonuses, archetypes, feats, spells, equipment, and more from the Advanced Race Guide. ($9.99)
New! Mythic Adventures includes mythic paths, feats, magic items, spells, and general mythic rules from the Mythic Adventures supplement. ($9.99)
New! Ultimate Campaign includes material from the Ultimate Campaign supplement, except Kingdoms, and material from the Downtime chapter (both of which will be released later as a free update to this package). ($9.99)
Ultimate Combat includes new classes, archetypes, feats, spells, equipment, variant rules and more from the Ultimate Combat supplement. ($9.99)
Ultimate Equipment incorporates the weapons, armor, gear, and magic items from the Ultimate Equipment supplement. ($9.99)
Ultimate Magic contains the new Magus class, archetypes, feats and spells from the Ultimate Magic supplement. ($9.99) this it what it said so this is what i thought was included
Kashikali is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Kashikali

Old September 11th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Oh I think I see now that they are additional core packages... The wordin on the website is very confusing about this and I am very frustrated if this is the case
Kashikali is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old September 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM
I think he's referring to this page. At the top is the text he copy-pasta'd. The page doesn't say that THE Pathfinder Core Package is such and such, it doesn't even list what's in the core package, it just lists all the extra packages.

Though the fact that all of the extra packages have prices next to them makes me feel as if that is rather obvious, due to the fact that this complaint is even being lodged obviously it's NOT completely obvious. Maybe adding what actually is in the core package to the top of the page, before the extra packages are listed, and making it painfully obvious that the "core packages" list is of EXTRA information might alleviate this happening in the future?
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Kashikali

Old September 11th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Either that or changing the title above even to "Additional Packages" Now that I understand it a bit more I am ok, but the wording is confusing and when you select the packages for Pathfinder it includes that the core is seperate and what in includes at the top. ty for your time and ty for such an awesome product!
Kashikali is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 11th, 2013, 01:48 PM
The Core Package just includes the Core Rulebook, the additional Core Packages do have to be purchased Separately, but they are well worth the investment. They mean Core Package Supplements I believe on the web page.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old September 12th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Yeah, that's where the confusion came from, they aren't called core package supplements or anything.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 12th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Well that was what was meant. They're supplemental packages. The Core system files only cover the core rulebook. The rest of the books are purchased as supplemental licenses added on to your core license thereafter.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #10 Reply With Quote