Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

numbat1

Old January 29th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Reading Rone's post, it sounds like number 3 to me. I hope that is right, it would be excellent.
numbat1 is offline   #301 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 30th, 2019, 10:00 AM
Hey all!

Just to clear up the confusion, if you own a system in classic and we replicate it in HLO, you will pay only the one 20 dollar fee per system to have the core game and any data you own for that system in both places. If we only replicate some of the data at launch, you'll get whatever we replicate for that fee, if we go back later and add more duplicated packages and you've already paid your fee, they will be granted you automatically at no charge.

Please note this will not cover the cost of all the game systems you own. For example, if you want to replicate both your Pathfinder and Shadowrun data and we've added them both to HLO you would then be charged a 20 dollar fee per system.

Duplicating a system grants you a certain amount of free time on HLO after which you will be subject to the normal fee all HLO users pay for having online access (roughly two dollars a month).

Hope that helps!
BJ is offline   #302 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 30th, 2019, 02:46 PM
Thanks BJ for clearing that up and happy to see it is the single cost for PF1.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #303 Reply With Quote
Geodragon

Old January 31st, 2019, 06:37 AM
Too many pages to sort through. Any ideas regarding the multiple license we have in HLC for a similar system in HLO? And how will it be handled?
Geodragon is offline   #304 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old January 31st, 2019, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodragon View Post
Too many pages to sort through. Any ideas regarding the multiple license we have in HLC for a similar system in HLO? And how will it be handled?
Just read the last 10 posts before yours. It explains how much it will cost to convert from HLC to HLO.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #305 Reply With Quote
Geodragon

Old February 1st, 2019, 04:39 AM
Yes, that's for converting the systems over. Licenses aren't systems. So, that's why I'm asking.
Geodragon is offline   #306 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old February 1st, 2019, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodragon View Post
Yes, that's for converting the systems over. Licenses aren't systems. So, that's why I'm asking.
Hey, Geodragon! Thanks for the question. We're currently trying to work out a way to have party licenses for those who wish to share with their game group but we’re still getting all of the player-to-GM interaction abilities set up so and we don't yet know how they'll be implemented.

Or did I miss the gist of your question?
Rone is offline   #307 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old March 31st, 2019, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but is there a way to change the print off so that the spells, for example on a mystic, can be sorted by spell level, and not alphabetically?
Pooptickler is offline   #308 Reply With Quote
JeffC

Old April 1st, 2019, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
Hey, Geodragon! Thanks for the question. We're currently trying to work out a way to have party licenses for those who wish to share with their game group but we’re still getting all of the player-to-GM interaction abilities set up so and we don't yet know how they'll be implemented.

Or did I miss the gist of your question?
My group is holding off on moving over to this until the group feature is figured out, currently its less expensive for us to move over to Fantasy Grounds. Do you know when there will be more information on how this will work?
JeffC is offline   #309 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooptickler View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but is there a way to change the print off so that the spells, for example on a mystic, can be sorted by spell level, and not alphabetically?
A question like this is better off in its own thread - in the forum for that game system. Are you using Classic or HLO. Is this Pathfinder, Starfinder, or something else?
In any case I'm quite sure the answer is no - at least for a d20/Pathfinder system. (In that you can't change the sorting. They are already by level.)

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; April 2nd, 2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Clarity
Dami is offline   #310 Reply With Quote