Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 10th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I'd appreciate it if people could avoid "me too" posts unless you're adding a significant new element to someone's bug report. Just naming another item in the same category of items that the same bug applies to doesn't help me solve the issue, and just clutters up this thread, making it harder for people to figure out whether their issue has been posted already.
Mathias is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Boomdoggle

Old July 11th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Underbarrel Weight does not appear to be adding a point of recoil compensation to the weapon. Tested with both SMG and Assault Rifles with no other mods and all slots (Top/Barrel/Under) available.
Boomdoggle is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Boomdoggle

Old July 12th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Repost from 2.14 release. These are still present in 2.16.

Runner's Companion Page 110 (Other Metagenic Qualities)

None of those can be selected in either the Positive or Negative Metagenic Quality section of the Qualities tab.

Enhanced Cyberlimb Armor still does not add to the character's overall armor rating nor does it appear on the armor tab.

Per Shadowrun 20th Core Pg 344:
Armor enhancements installed on cyberlimbs are both Ballistic and Impact, and it is cumulative will all forms of worn armor.

Also the FAQ:

Does cyberlimb armor for cyber half-limbs add its entire Rating to the character’s Armor Rating in SR4A?

Yes. Armor enhancements to lower arm/lower leg cyberlimbs (and cyberhands/cyberfeet) apply their full Rating to the character’s Armor Rating. Gamemasters may choose to only apply the partial cyberlimb’s attributes, including armor, to tests directly involving said cyberlimb (p.343, SR4A).

The SR4A Changes Document erronously states that this was changed in SR4A, when in fact no such change was made.

Maybe add an option to the character generator to restrict it to only damage resistance tests involving that limb but otherwise not working per RAW.
Boomdoggle is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Mara

Old July 12th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Maybe just me being stupid, but:

Cannot find the "underbarrel weapon" weapon mod when modding a weapon.
Mara is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 12th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
Maybe just me being stupid, but:

Cannot find the "underbarrel weapon" weapon mod when modding a weapon.
In Hero Lab, please choose "Shadowrun FAQ" from the Help menu. This is covered in one of those topics.
Mathias is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
xador

Old July 14th, 2012, 12:31 AM
I removed my ares stoner from a drone and gave it to my hero. Now it won't let me remove the gun from my hero. Vehicle armor is also stuck on my hero. Moving anything from the vehicle to the hero besides approved gear isn't a very good idea if you like a valid character.
xador is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Andrew

Old July 14th, 2012, 01:27 AM
There seems to be a problem with the restricted Gear quality when a modification to the device makes its availability rise above 12 (such as adding APDS ammo to a weapon, or making it a weapon focus of force 3) it remains unavailable to pick for the restricted gear option (in the case of the APDS ammo I expected the ammo to become available to select not the rifle it was bought for)
Andrew is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
thom1111

Old July 14th, 2012, 09:17 PM
I tried to make some adjustments to my attributes (while using the BP system) however, it seems that Intuition and Logic only cost 4 points when they should really cost 10. This doesn't seem so bad until you try to switch one point of intuition (4pts) for one point of Charisma (10pts). I'm sure you can see where the accounting problem lies here. What gives?

Last edited by thom1111; July 14th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
thom1111 is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
chaosknight199

Old July 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM
While Building an adept i noticed that when you add Cyber to the Magic character (it works on both magic and Resonance) It correctly drops the stat down bhy 1 point but it also Refunds the Karma. so if i bought 6 Magic and spent 1 essence point then i only spent 70 karma on the magic instead of 100
chaosknight199 is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Snaryl

Old July 15th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I'm having trouble recreating Adepts that use both a Way and Geasa.

A character's Way grants him a 25% discount on some of his Adept Powers. I also gave the character Geasa for several of his powers, using the Power-Specific Geas from Street Magic, which also says it grants a 25% discount to Power Point cost. My understanding is that this works out as being a 50% discount total, so a power like Improved Reflexes 2 would normally cost 2.5 Power Points, but with Warrior's Way and a Geas, it works out to 1.25 PP.

But when I put the same Power, Way, and Geas in to Hero Lab it comes out with a total of 1.41 PP. It seems to take the first 25% off, then takes a second 25% off from the already discounted price, lowering the total amount of PP saved.

Is this something that Catalyst has specified they wanted? The wording of the books seems to suggest that the discounts would be added together, and it also makes for much easier book-keeping (fewer long strings of decimals).
Snaryl is offline   #60 Reply With Quote