Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

egg_green

Old January 1st, 2012, 08:55 PM
I just wanted to mention that there are still quite a few of us out here running iPads. I suspect that there hasn't been much said from the community about an iPad version lately because we all know you are working on a Mac version and that would come before an iOS version. So I, for one, am looking forward to the iOS version once the Mac port is fully released.

I have nothing against an Android version, mind you, but I just wanted to point out that many of us are still looking forward to an iPad version, too!

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
egg_green is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
BraveDave88

Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:34 AM
Android owner here, ready to buy the app whenever it appears, hopefully sooner than later.
BraveDave88 is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
MaxKaladin

Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by egg_green View Post
I just wanted to mention that there are still quite a few of us out here running iPads. I suspect that there hasn't been much said from the community about an iPad version lately because we all know you are working on a Mac version and that would come before an iOS version. So I, for one, am looking forward to the iOS version once the Mac port is fully released.

I have nothing against an Android version, mind you, but I just wanted to point out that many of us are still looking forward to an iPad version, too!

Indeed! I own an iPad and I'm eagerly awaiting an iOS version of Hero Lab!
MaxKaladin is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old January 15th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by egg_green View Post

No offense sir, but there are two different threads for a reason. 1 for Ipads and the other for Android users. They did this to avoid and wars and flame threads. While yours is not a flame thread, it should be posted in the iPad forum and not here. Thanks
Nikmal is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old January 16th, 2012, 04:28 PM
First I will start with "I'm a PC" but I did receive for x-mas an Ipad2 (which I like very much) and would love to see HL/Army builder and other new products from LW have an "app" for. I find it is very helpful to have a small device that I can take with me to a con and not take up to much space at the table or worry about the power needs of my laptop. I will be using it at DDXP coming up at the end of the month (anyone going send me a email we can hook up and chat or game together) so I will let you know how it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
I use Teamviewer from my iPad. It will connect back to your PC from anywhere in the world. I used it at Gen Con last year to pull down files i had forgotten to bring with me. very handle and easy to set up.
I have downloaded the "free" version and it works good I shall see how it goes

In the time until LW can release product/app I have decided to use the PDF version from HL to save my character and with the Annotate PDF (free app) I can look and write on the character. So that is a way for people to use HL PDF files on their tablets. Hope this helps

Sean
SAbel is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
mycerius

Old January 17th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Two of my friends/co-workers and I all have android devices and HL, and we would LOVE to see HL on our android tablets.
mycerius is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old January 17th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I'm waiting to see how well it works on ios or android before buying one of those tablets.

I have a divided group, half with IOS and half with android... either way will work

It works well on my windows tablet, but that is a full PC.
thedarkelf007 is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
Kaleb

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:23 PM
Rob and Colin, I don't know anything about the IPAD but wil the MAC Port run on the IPAD 1 or 2? Also If you already have all the data filke for the PC version of a game system will you have to buy them all over again or will HL offer some sort of Liscineing agreement at a lesser cost?
Kaleb is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:41 AM
iPads and macintoshes are different enough that they will likely have to write code for the iPad, so the mac version wouldnt likely work as an iPad app. (there's significant enough differences between tablet "apps" and computer "applications").
mirtos is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
betsuni@gmail.com

Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:06 AM
Why do we keep talking about Macs and Ipads in this Android thread!
There are other threads regarding those products.
betsuni@gmail.com is offline   #90 Reply With Quote