Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Mergon

Old July 19th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Not all familiars are included in the SRD version which is what HL is legally entiutled to use. Todate none of the Community Pack contributers have added any others.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #451 Reply With Quote
MardukBathory

Old July 20th, 2017, 04:59 AM
What's going on with the community packs? There hasn't been an update since February.

I'm not going to get pissed off and demand results; the name suggests its updated by the community, which I infer to mean that this is a group of people doing it at home, for free. I have to assume there's a larger issue here. (Or else my version of the app is bugged).

Is everything OK?
MardukBathory is offline   #452 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:12 AM
The community is holding off on the next release until the Uearthed Arcana - Mystic - Version 3 update is complete.

Mergon is offline   #453 Reply With Quote
MardukBathory

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:54 AM
What if there is no UA revision and it next appears in a source book?

"Xanathar's Guide to Everything" isn't coming until next november.
"Volo's Guide to Monsters" was released last november.
the "Storm Coast Adventurer's Guide" was the november before.

I sense a patter, here. We could easily be in for a 16 month wait.

Last edited by MardukBathory; July 20th, 2017 at 06:00 AM.
MardukBathory is offline   #454 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old July 20th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Mystic - Version 3 is on the Unearthed Arcana site. The guys have been working on it for a while now. You probably get more posts concerning the state of the next update later in the day from others.

You can also go to the GIT site and download a current version of the community pack before it official.

Mergon is offline   #455 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old July 20th, 2017, 04:33 PM
I'd like to contribute but I'm not used to github. I looked at the wiki on github and don't see who has what checked out but I can see the v1.9 wiki notes.

I was putting all the VGtM info in for myself and realized I could share easily enough the structure and placeholders to get things started.

I'm currently between jobs and have about a month worth of time to just do data entry, so if someone wants to pipe up with what can be done with any of the WoTC stuff (I don't have much of the 3rd party stuff), it might give me something that benefits us here.
dungeonguru is offline   #456 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old July 20th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Ultimately we use GitHub to host the content that we are making changes to and keep track of those changes.

We do the actual work within the editor and then upload the changes once we are done.

Have a read here, its how to upload changes to the GithHub.

If you are keen, we could certainly use some help closing out bugs. The Issues page has a list of everything that's open. Just message me your GitHub ID so I can give you access.

https://github.com/Sklore/HL_DD_5e_C...nges-to-GitHub

I really need to spend some time cleaning up all the outstanding Issues and pushing out a new release. Sorry guys but my work situation has changed significantly and I've got a few things going on in the Realm Works side also that have tighter deadlines.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #457 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old July 20th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Ever since I had my minor stroke in May, my ability to focus has been lacking. I still haven't completed several HL projects I have on my slate.

Mergon is offline   #458 Reply With Quote
Dervish

Old July 23rd, 2017, 09:45 PM
I know it is frustrating that you may not be working as fast or that you have projects unfinished, I think in the grand scheme of things your health is more important than anything game related
Dervish is offline   #459 Reply With Quote
dafrca

Old July 26th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
I know it is frustrating that you may not be working as fast or that you have projects unfinished, I think in the grand scheme of things your health is more important than anything game related
Amen to that. I know I love the games and the fun things that get made for them, but I would much rather have you take care of yourself first.

I rolled another 1?
dafrca is offline   #460 Reply With Quote