Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

Alaktyrr

Old November 22nd, 2012, 11:52 PM
I'm working on making a complete home brew campaign, using the setting and clans from Vampire: the Masquerade using the Vampire Translation Guide to use the NWoD rule set.

I'm wondering is there an actual way to implement the Sabbat system of out-of-clan disciplines being bought at a discounted rate within the HL program? Otherwise, building characters in HL will charge too much for these disciplines and short my players on experience. Any insight/help would be appreciated.
Alaktyrr is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Alaktyrr

Old November 29th, 2012, 11:01 PM
So I finished inputting everything I wanted here. Didn't input a lot of the text for disciplines, honestly just didn't feel like typing it all up. Made a few changes to the suggestions made in Vampire: Translation Guide. For one, I made it so the Tremere are actually a clan and not a sect. Other changes were minor and really not game/character impacting.

I attached the file, if others want to use it. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: email Masquerade Translation.user (93.2 KB, 49 views)
Alaktyrr is offline   #2 Reply With Quote