Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Arjon Smithson

Old January 13th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Is this still the link for the PF community packs. I'm setting up a second machine, and can't seem to get it to show the source in my update screen even after exiting and re-launching herolab

http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herola...rd/updates.xml
Arjon Smithson is offline   #1491 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 13th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjon Smithson View Post
Is this still the link for the PF community packs. I'm setting up a second machine, and can't seem to get it to show the source in my update screen even after exiting and re-launching herolab

http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herola...rd/updates.xml
Yep and it appears to be working for me.

The download is named "Pathfinder Pack (v1.14)" and will be near the bottom of the list of downloads.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1492 Reply With Quote
Arjon Smithson

Old January 13th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Came Back to have another try. Deleted the url and re-installed, and it was there for me too I'm not having a good day today. But thanks everyone for your wonderful, speedy responses
Arjon Smithson is offline   #1493 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old January 15th, 2018, 03:46 PM
The "Expanded Knowledge" feat throws the following validation error: "You must choose your new power from your class tab."

This validation error persists even after choosing the power.
EightBitz is offline   #1494 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 15th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
The "Expanded Knowledge" feat throws the following validation error: "You must choose your new power from your class tab."

This validation error persists even after choosing the power.
Thanks for the bug report...

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1495 Reply With Quote
CelebrityOctopus

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:26 PM
I am not sure if this is the right place for a bug report.

I'm running community pack version 1.14. The Gifted Blade Soulknife Psionic Powers are not leveling properly. I have 5 levels in Soulknife but the Soulknife tab only says I have 3 levels for psionic powers. At level 5 I should know 2 powers I suspect this has something to do with the soulknife having a reduced manifester level.

Note: I just noticed that the srd has different information regarding the powers per level than the class does in hero lab. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unl.../gifted-blade/

I'm not sure which is right.
CelebrityOctopus is offline   #1496 Reply With Quote
Noven

Old January 29th, 2018, 06:29 AM
Shadow, you planning on adding Starfinder functionality to the community pack by chance? =)
Noven is offline   #1497 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 29th, 2018, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noven View Post
Shadow, you planning on adding Starfinder functionality to the community pack by chance? =)
Not for players. I do have some plans to add some of the Class Grafts so that DM's can upgrade Pathfinder monsters to use Class abilities.

But I really can't see allot of ROI about adding it for players. The biggest issue would be Starfinder is now going to monthly releases and more splat books. Meaning it would be impossible for me to keep up with that release schedule. Unless a good number people are willing to pay a monthly cost because it would almost be a full time job. Or I would need many dedicated full time editors to keep up with it.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; January 29th, 2018 at 10:55 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1498 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 29th, 2018, 10:55 AM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.15 is out!

v1.15 January 29, 2018

Bug Fixes
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - Tagged some item powers to move into equip categories.
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - More magic item fixes.
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - Feats updated. Made sure the feats are all tagged in correct category and working. Once I start on the class updates, there will be a few more updates to a few feats.
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - Updates to the Modern template
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - Updated some tags, the modern template and hide PL5 gear for the PL4 setting.
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - The MSRD classes had a rebuild, so you might need to update you old MSRD characters. This was done to get everything to work well together and add the Anachronistic classes soon.
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - A source was missing for the bodyguard class that caused errors.
  • Unchained (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed warpriest "Sacred Fist" archetype to correctly handle style
    feats. Thanks to Valdacil for the help on this one!
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #131. Dread class was getting a level bonus to intimidate instead of 1/2 level bonus.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #119, Aberrant archetype was not getting the correct number of customization points when leveling up.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #129. Updated the wording for the feats: Dark Allure & Dark Authority to the latest book text.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #128. Added the missing stance "Chronal Fission".
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #1 LONG TIME outstanding issues with selecting maneuvers. LW added a new feature that lets me finally check the IL of a class to validate if a maneuver/stance is valid to be added to a character. This means that when you have a level 1 PoW class and select maneuvers it will not display level two maneuvers as being valid to add to your character. Thanks LW for this new feature!
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #133. Mystic levels will now correctly count towards Martial Disciple levels for feat Pre-Req's.
  • Path of War Divergent Paths (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #132. Medic class was not able to print manuevers/stances. In addition disciple level for Pre-Req of feats was not working correctly.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #120. Warder class was getting both Dex and Int as a bonus to the Combat Reflexes feat.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #107. This is a global change to how PoW works. Stances where not being counted towards meeting the prerequisite of maneuvers. In example if you had a Borken Blade stance and wanted to take a broken blade maneuver that required 1 broken blade maneuver the stance was not counting. This is now fixed for all PoW classes.
  • Path of War Fixes (AranthisDrallidur) - Issue #124. Martial Training I - Fixed the glitches when trying to choose maneuvers in some disciplines. The feat is now implemented as per the official errata, allowing a choice of initiator attribute (cha, wis, int). Doing this fixes the bug, which apparently was related to trying to pull attributes off of discipline related skills that had physical attributes instead of mental ones.
  • Path of War Fixes (AranthisDrallidur) - Issue #124. Deadly Agility - Fixed timing issues. For some reason this feat was running at First/10000 instead of Post-Levels/10000 like Mythic Weapon Finesse. This prevents DA from working with anything that adds a finesse tag to a weapon, e.g. Daisho Expertise.
  • Path of War Fixes (AranthisDrallidur) - Issue #124. Daisho Expertise - Fixed it so the weapons use dex to hit, as per the feat text, and added fixes to the damage dice modification. This solves a lot of issues with the feat, including its use on large or small-sized katanas or bokken, which were being explicitly set to 1d10.
New Features
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - Added the ability to use USD currency instead of gold.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Changed a few adjustment names to be more standard. Added a Path of War header section to the adjustment area.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustment (ShadowChemosh) - The "Generic, Tracker" adjustment has been enhanced with a dropdown to reset with nights rest or no reset. It defaults to no reset which is what it does currently. In addition a usage dropdown selection on the adjustment lets you set the tracker to be /day or /week or whatever. Finally removed the dropdown to select the tracker. Instead the tracker on the In-Play tab gets its data directly from the attached adjustment.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added a new adjustment called "Class, Favored Class Bonus" which will let you choose a second FCB to gain a bonus in each level. This will not work with all FCB.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new adjustment called "Class, Favored Class Bonus Adjust" that will let you increase/decrease the the amount of bonus a FCB gives.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Enhance the adjustment "Ability Score (Temp), Type" to have a "Inherent" bonus type.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new "Class, Max Spell Level" adjustment to allow increasing the current spell level a class can cast.
Data File Authoring
  • (ShadowChemosh) - Started adding File Constants to files. Removed load once logic. Used the new auto constants to globally tag all Things with PFS User OK in a user file. This makes sure everything stays consistant.
  • (ShadowChemosh) - Added more file constants to enforce valid Unique ID's. Fixed some invalid ID's and setup load mods to silence the errors since the Things are all bootstrapped.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Added PW constant logic to PoW Feats and Expanded Feats.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1499 Reply With Quote
CorzatTheGray

Old January 30th, 2018, 03:58 AM
Awesome!

Thanks Shadow!

You deserve a big plate of cookies for all the work you do to keep this maintained!

Just know that for the few that voice their appreciation there are scores more that silently appreciate all your efforts.

Currently Playing: Pathfinder - Skull & Shackles AP
Current Character: Legendary Gunslinger 11
Currently DMing: D&D 5E - AAW Games A-Series
CorzatTheGray is offline   #1500 Reply With Quote