Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Random

Old August 23rd, 2019, 01:45 PM
So pursuant to you requesting an email regarding this sync timeout...I sent an email. It's been a couple of months since I could last sync. I've submitted bug reports multiple times. I've sent emails. I got an automated response for some of them...but as far as I can tell...nothings been done for me. I still can't sync...and I've become a little bent out of shape over the fact that my account is still ticking down time on my cloud access that we pay for.

I'd appreciate a fix...and an extension of the account time based on how much time I've been unable to get the benefit I paid for.
Random is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 23rd, 2019, 07:56 PM
Hello Random, so sorry for the frustrations. I will contact you privately to see what I can figure out for you. Thank you for reaching out.
Lj Stephens is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
ri_gamer

Old August 27th, 2019, 01:28 PM
OP here. Finally able to sync, good thing I was checking the forum, otherwise I would never had known to try again. Not sure if the approach suggested by LW of 'spam us till we respond' is a user support model that I will be a party to. I will almost certainly not be renewing my subscription since the service is unreliable and tech support, putting it kindly, is overwhelmed.
ri_gamer is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
KefkaZ

Old September 3rd, 2019, 03:18 PM
For the record, I had this issue, submitted a request and heard back from someone within 24 hours over the labor day (US) weekend. Still working through troubleshooting. Fingers crossed.
KefkaZ is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old September 21st, 2019, 01:33 PM
This issue appears to have been fixed (for me, as well as for several of my players)...

Thanks to the devs for the fix!
Grey Mage is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old September 21st, 2019, 05:21 PM
My issue is now resolved as well.
nightpanda2810 is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
KefkaZ

Old September 21st, 2019, 05:44 PM
Same! Much appreciated Devs!
KefkaZ is offline   #57 Reply With Quote