Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 24th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Hello all,
Version 1.6 of the Pathfinder files are released. All of the prestige classes and NPC classes are done, and I'm most of the way through copying the full Pathfinder text into class specials (all that remains are some Wizard schools and some Sorcerer bloodlines). I've fixed a number of minor class things along the way.
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old September 24th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Hello all,
Version 1.6 of the Pathfinder files are released. All of the prestige classes and NPC classes are done, and I'm most of the way through copying the full Pathfinder text into class specials (all that remains are some Wizard schools and some Sorcerer bloodlines). I've fixed a number of minor class things along the way.
Yay! Good job!
JimGroves is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
griffonwing

Old September 27th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I went ahead and purchased this program. It seems very powerful and is very easy to use. Also, I have found a temporary workaround to custom class, until the implementation is complete.

Since I am wanting to use this to create the 8 levels of Minotaur (2HD, 6LA):

I'll create a Minotaur race, and just update the race every level. I'll add in new abilities and bonuses, etc.. every level. It'll still have me listed as level one, i think, waiting to level up, but I'll just hold off until Class implementation.

Once CLASS is added, I'll then create the class/levels and readjust the race back down to starting level, then add the class levels. It should work, hopefully.
griffonwing is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 27th, 2009, 10:42 AM
The easier workaround is probably to use the adjustments on the adjust tab to make the changes for each level.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
griffonwing

Old September 27th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Ahh, yes, i missed that tab. There is a lot of stuff packed into this program!
griffonwing is offline   #5 Reply With Quote