Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SAbel

Old December 8th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Hi everyone,
I went to all the lectures Lone Wolf held this year at Gen Con and found them very useful, and I had made the suggestion that the notes and power points be made for down load to help refresh everyone and for those that could not make it. So now that December has rolled in and I am heading into a few days of time off work, along with the fact I did not get all the notes, I was hoping that maybe for a Christmas wish, if you can fit it in, you all could post that info if so inclined.

A real Santa Claus level wish would be to some how video chat open forum seminar with You guys since I am making it through most hurdles but just thought that it might be cool, of course that would mean none of us had lives out side of here LOL

Just thinking of ideas while taking a break from life,

Sean
SAbel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 11th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I could send you the powerpoint presentation of the "Authoring Kit Introduction" I did at Gen Con this year, but I'm honestly not sure it'll be much help for anyone who wasn't there. The powerpoint file was mostly talking points, without much detail; most of the talk was me using the slide title as a starting point, and then going off to refer to various places in the 4e / skeleton files / savage worlds files as examples. I'm more than happy to send you the presentation if you like - drop me an email at colen@wolflair.com and I'll send it off to you.

Interesting idea on the "forum seminar" thing - I'm investigating something like that right now, so stay tuned.

Enjoy your break!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old December 13th, 2009, 05:40 PM
I am watching and holding my breath Hope I can make it
SAbel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote