Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 7th, 2023, 11:05 PM
Well, my original plan was to do the Supers right after I finish Pathfinder. Then they went and reused a lot of the Pathfinder stuff for the new Fantasy Companion. So it makes more sense to do the Fantasy Companion after I get done with Pathfinder, then do Supers. I know, I want to use the SWADE Supers stuff too. I'll have a better idea where this all sits by next week, as I'm finishing up Pathfinder and want to do a deep read of the FC and see how much more I'd need to do to finish it up at that point.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is online now   #291 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old March 8th, 2023, 07:16 PM
@CapedCrusader Thanks for the update. I will keep my eye out. I am holding off upgrading to SWADE for the addition.
Does anyone else use Zadmar's Savage Worlds superhero generator? I like it but it is made for SPC1 and I wish it could be updated to the SPC3 edition.
On the thought, will there be a SWADE edition for Scifi?
SAbel is offline   #292 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old March 9th, 2023, 09:24 AM
On Sci-Fi, I don't know. I'd certainly think so.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is online now   #293 Reply With Quote
Gumbytie

Old July 30th, 2023, 06:29 AM
Perhaps this has already been suggested but I am burned out from reading over old forum posts

With the upcoming SWADE updates, Pathfinder, and Fantasy Companion 2...

1. Is there anyway we can have all items in companion books marked with Standard item tag so they can be ignored instead of precluding everything by hand?

2. Can we have an option in Configure Hero and with code for custom files to hide ALL magic items as well. Again, so we don't have to preclude everything by hand.
Gumbytie is offline   #294 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 30th, 2023, 12:11 PM
1) This should be set up. Let me know if it isn't.
2) This system has been reworked significantly in the new version. Let me see what I can do.

_
_
CapedCrusader is online now   #295 Reply With Quote
Gumbytie

Old July 30th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Okay, yes, it looks like number 1 is working. I think I just happened upon a few items that must not have had the proper tag applied. Sigh, I probably should have kept a list of those.

I will try to do that in the future.

As for number 2, that would be awesome. I have been working on Magic Weapons and Armour from Fantasy Companion 1&2 and precluding existing armour and weapons, not too bad, maybe a dozen between the two. But holy crap, trying to preclude all or most of Magic Items...I will age considerably trying that. And I am already pretty damn old

I just think any future Companion or setting book should have have a mechanism to "hide" all so to speak. We have to do a lot of precluding in our setting files sometimes.
Gumbytie is offline   #296 Reply With Quote