nope, I understand your question better now. Here's some:

- Boots of Elvenkind
- Cloak of Elvenkind
- Bracers of Archery, Lesser
- Cloak of Resistance (+1)
- Bracers of Armour (both +1 and +2)
- Amulet of Natural Armour
- Ioun Stone, Dusty Rose

Lastly, and I dont know if this is even possible, can an item with charges (wands) be rendered... unselected? Unlisted? Likely not, but if you have a bright idea, I'll make local copies, cause there's just too many of them.

And then, I've got one legacy weapon that isn't responding. I want to do some further testing tomorrow before I ask for more help though. The others have reacted properly, but this one isn't having its various Specials disapper from the list, and its STR bonus is sticking around too. Very strange.
draco963 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old March 15th, 2023, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco963 View Post
Just astounds me that WotC misspelt glamour so badly; even Webster's normally lists "glamor," how on earth did they get to "glamer"?
Even AD&D by TSR used the spelling "glamer". (I can't be bothered checking earlier versions.) A quick search notes that the spelling is an archaic form, but certainly legitimate. I'd prefer it to be 'glamour', just like I'd like to see 'armour', but that ain't happening.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 16th, 2023, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
Even AD&D by TSR used the spelling "glamer". (I can't be bothered checking earlier versions.) A quick search notes that the spelling is an archaic form, but certainly legitimate. I'd prefer it to be 'glamour', just like I'd like to see 'armour', but that ain't happening.
Correct. Glamer is basically the original word, so in the context of D&D being a "medieval" setting it makes sense to spell it that way.

As for "armour", pffftt.
Sendric is online now   #13 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 16th, 2023, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco963 View Post
nope, I understand your question better now. Here's some:

- Boots of Elvenkind
- Cloak of Elvenkind
- Bracers of Archery, Lesser
- Cloak of Resistance (+1)
- Bracers of Armour (both +1 and +2)
- Amulet of Natural Armour
- Ioun Stone, Dusty Rose
Thanks. I'll be sure to address these items before making a release.

Quote:
Lastly, and I dont know if this is even possible, can an item with charges (wands) be rendered... unselected? Unlisted? Likely not, but if you have a bright idea, I'll make local copies, cause there's just too many of them.
I assume you mean remove them from the In-Play tab? Seems like overkill, but the simplest thing to do is add the following as a new eval script to the Antimagic Field adjustment:

Timing: final/10000
Code:
doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

foreach pick in hero from BaseMagicI where "Helper.ShowCharge"
   perform eachpick.delete[Helper.ShowCharge]
nexteach
Note the timing, it's important.

Quote:
And then, I've got one legacy weapon that isn't responding. I want to do some further testing tomorrow before I ask for more help though. The others have reacted properly, but this one isn't having its various Specials disapper from the list, and its STR bonus is sticking around too. Very strange.
What happened to "lastly"?

If you're talking about specials bootstrapped to the item, the script isn't set up to disable those. I'm not sure the best approach. Would be nice just to add a script to the adjustment to handle it, but that would require those specials having some tag that can identify them as magical. Barring that, we could assign the User.Disabled tag to the hero at First/450 with an adjustment to the second script then use a bootstrap condition at First/500 of "!User.Disabled" on the bootstraps for the item.

Last edited by Sendric; March 16th, 2023 at 03:23 AM.
Sendric is online now   #14 Reply With Quote