Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Tx6185

Old February 23rd, 2023, 02:27 PM
I just transferred my license to a new ipad, however i'm unable to import my portfolios. when i click the import portfolio button, there is an option to browse, which takes me to a blank screen, and there is a 'get help with cloud services,' which I have read. I do have a cloud service installed (dropbox), but this is not displayed when I click the import portfolio button, nor is there a 'More' option. Please help.
Tx6185 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 23rd, 2023, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx6185 View Post
I just transferred my license to a new ipad, however i'm unable to import my portfolios. when i click the import portfolio button, there is an option to browse, which takes me to a blank screen, and there is a 'get help with cloud services,' which I have read. I do have a cloud service installed (dropbox), but this is not displayed when I click the import portfolio button, nor is there a 'More' option. Please help.
Are you posting in the right forum? Are you using HLO or Classic?

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tx6185

Old February 24th, 2023, 02:51 PM
Classic. this is the only pathfinder 1st edition forum I saw.
Tx6185 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old February 24th, 2023, 03:47 PM
The correct forum is under Hero Lab Forums.

When you open the import window, I believe it's showing your last service used. Yours is blank because you haven't used it before. At top left of that blank page is a Browse button, which should show you the locations/services available to you, such as "On My iPad," "iCloud Drive," and any other services you've installed with apps that plug into the Files interface.

If you can't locate those, you'll probably get more complete advice in the HLC forum.
mototom is offline   #4 Reply With Quote